• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Flirp

I recorded this about a year ago.

Starts with:

Sloppy chirps, to sloppy flares, to flirps, to faster sloppier flirps, to like chirp/flirp release thingys.

Just think half chirp on the reverse and half fler on the fwd.

I dont see how yall cant read TTM. Its a wave back n forth like a baby scratch. A fwd and a back. The black dots are clicks the red dots are ghost clicks.

I dont see how yall cant read TTM. Its a wave back n forth like a baby scratch.  A fwd and a back. The black dots are clicks the red dots are ghost clicks.

it's not i cant read it. it's i dont care to read it. Anyone can post pages of that shit. But can the actually do any of it

Guest Deeswift

TTM? What's that?

Sometimes it's good to be close minded. Depends on what you're closing your mind to.

You should eat more meat, be more racist and swear more often too.

Guest Deeswift

I edited for a better description.

And is that what a Boomerang is? Fucking funny. The silly names that people come up with for simple combos.

I edited for a better description.

And is that what a Boomerang is? Fucking funny. The silly names that people come up with for simple combos.

it's funny how people find it so hard to do. They should've learned their basics first ey

Guest Deeswift

I'm not proud of most of the stuff in that file, it's fucking mad! I was on drugs! Some of it is OK though, but it's werid listening to it now.

I'm not proud of most of the stuff in that file, it's fucking mad! I was on drugs! Some of it is OK though, but it's werid listening to it now.

i'd agree. You seem very hyper, but saying that theres great parts in that file. Some of your best imo