New Board Skin

Guest Deeswift

Guest Deeswift

There's another choice of skin available, called "Applied". Give it a whirl. It's my current favourite, as I got tired of the dark ones. A couple of bits of code need correcting, but the skin is 99.9% usable now.

For those who don't know, there's a drop-down box in the bottom left corner of the site. Select different skins there.

Guest Deeswift

Can you point out any bugs if you've found some dude? It seems perfect to me apart from when you click someone's profile and some of the images are missing. This was the case with all the skins though, we need to fix it up. After that, it should be perfect.

Guest Deeswift

Yea, same here. AIR was a bit too bright for me also. There's little I can complain about with this new one. Only thing I don't like is the shoutbox text is too big.

Guest Ryan
Only thing I don't like is the shoutbox text is too big.

yep thought that too, but i was blaming the computer im on (i'm not at home)

niceskin. btw the post icons doesnt work (theres no pictures) in the new reply window

Guest Deeswift

Now we have problems. Sorry to anyone using this skin, something has gotten fucked up and it needs repairing.

Guest Deeswift

Aye, I reinstalled it. Back to normal now. In fact better than before, cause one or two macro's were fixed.