New Board Skin

Guest Deeswift

Guest Deeswift

I switched back to Fusion earler and I didn't like it as much. I love this new one. There might be one or two errors though, but they only seem to show up to a) us mods [we have more buttons and things cause we're extra special and superior and have longer dongs], and b) the errors only seem to show in Interneck Exploder.

It's always good to give people a choice. ;) It's cool and all but the text in the shout box is a little too big though. :8 You guys should make some other colors like water or liquid you know something that looks really trippy. :$ Anyways it's really cool though. :d Peace. :p

I wish I could help but I'm not really the person who can help with that. :( Are you going to make any other board skins any time soon? ;) Just wondering. :d My curious little mind is running wild today so sorry. :8 Peace. :p

P.S. If I ask too many questions then tell me to shut up. :) Just kidding but if I am then let me know. :$

Guest Deeswift

Not at all, it's good to ask questions, and we especdially like feedback from the users so we can guage where we go wrong, and hopefully improve on things to make a better board for everyone.

I didn't make the skin, btw, only made some modifications to the skins and fix a few things. I also add logo's, etc. The Plasma skin still needs a logo, but nothing seems to work well enough! What we need, acually, is a common logo we can do whatever with. Something simple and recognizable would be good.

Well that was my bad I though that you made them. :$ Anyways, have you tried checking out other logos and getting some ideas together? :8 If there's anything that I can help you with then let me know. ;) May be you could even try to desing one yourself or is that what you do? :o Just let me know. :) Peace. :p

Guest Deeswift

Yeah, I can design logo's just fine, but very few of the ideas I came up with fit the design of Plasma. It needs something curved, I think. Thanks for offering to help, btw.

post-5-1115413490_thumb.jpg

No problem. ;) I always like to help anyone as best as I can. :d Well I am always here and I'll try to help as best as I can. :8 Take care. :p