New Cut & Paste Record!

Guest Symatic

Guest Symatic

CNP004 - Just Stay Funky Like That is now available for Pre-Order on our website!

we've put together another 12" full of new skipless loops, tones and drums for you to get down and dirty with.

theres a 133 BPM side and an 83 BPM side - after experimenting with 83 BPM as a skipless format on the 7" we figured it's pretty dope and we'd do 83 instead of 99 for this one.

so if you want one follow this link:

Also we decided to include the Sample Map Stickers as standard for this one. they seemed to cause some confusion last time but ultimately the feedback was that they were useful so we'll include them with every copy rather than selling them separately.

We should have these in in March, so we will have some with us for Community Skratch Games in Galway.

thanks for the ongoing support! there's more on the way, we'll be stepping outside of our usual format for the next few releases to bring you some new shiz :)

• Like 6

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays
we'll be stepping outside of our usual format for the next few releases to bring you some new shiz :)

Cut and Paste move into scupture and dance based performance art.

Can you make like i've pre-order one and i kop it off you in Eire so i don't have to pay the postage?

Many thanks guys for the support !! Very excited about this one.

@ Matt . We started on it early last year so we've def had a play at some point and we've been rocking dubplates of the test samples since CS bbq.

Cheers - some great news! I'll certainly get it but just one question: How often do you see Jimmy in person? I'm just asking because maybe you could make a combined shipping of his album and your new record!? I don't really care if it takes one or two months longer, to be honest. In the meantime I could contemplate getting one of those nice shirts of yours. :)

Guest Symatic

to be honest i think shipping our alongside CSG's record would be tricky, as I think they all go out to Jimmys place in Galway when theyre done..... ours will be shipping from the UK.... I'll be taking a stack out to CSG in late march so if you want me to take yours and give it to jim to do a combo shipping thing that might work?

PM me if you wanna do that :)

Keep your eyes peeled guys we got something else special on the way :)

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

I think you have to stroll around outside with a lump of raw meat in your outstretched hand as soon as you get the delivery notice. That's the most practical way, i believe.

• 3 weeks later...