What games are you guys playing at the moment?

Steve

i will admit, it is nice to not have to put the disc in to play a game. yeah, ive taken advantage of digital sales on both PSN and microsoft. but, im not quite ready to go all digital. I still like having options. so even if i only download games, i still want to be able to put a disc in if i come up on a used game somewhere for cheap.

I hate swapping games. BUT I like owning first party games for Nintendo... like I said before, don't lose value... and a lot of the digi games I have are not even available on cartridge anyways so that's why I got them digitally. And with Nintendo you actually have a playable game. I stopped buying discs with Xbone because what's the point? PS4 and Xbone the disc usually isn't even the entire game... it's just a key. When I realized that I stopped buying them physically.

• 3 weeks later...

I've got back into playing Forza Horizon 4. It's crazy how much content the game offers. I've just passed the 120 hours played mark and I've still got loads to do. I've only unlocked 1,500 of the 3,000 achievement points too.

Just beat the remake of Zelda: Link's Awakening on Switch - would def recommend. It's a v short game by today's standards but really beautiful and due to there being more buttons on a switch than a gameboy you can do loads more in terms of asigning items etc.

Next up Yakuza HD collection and finishing Breath Of The Wild on Switch

• Like 3

Just beat the remake of Zelda: Link's Awakening on Switch - would def recommend. It's a v short game by today's standards but really beautiful and due to there being more buttons on a switch than a gameboy you can do loads more in terms of asigning items etc.

Next up Yakuza HD collection and finishing Breath Of The Wild on Switch

I told myself I'm not getting Awakening until I beat Breath... nowhere near done! Awaking looks so dope tho. I never played on GB Color and really look forward to it.

Dirk, my youngest spends hours on lego worlds. I recently finished Lego the hobbit. well, I finished the story anyway. still have to go back and do all the side missions. just re introduced myself to Little Big Planet on the ps3. It was one of the first games i got on ps3. played it twice then chucked it to the side. just decided to give it another go the other week. I still perfer platformers over any other type of game.

• Like 1

I don't play that much anymore. Starcraft 2 is still great (it's free to play in case you didn't know - great campaign, multiplayer and custom Arcade games)

Well, now I just bought this one because it's on sale on Steam (15€):

The file sizes of games have really become ridiculous: 55 GB!!! See you guys in a couple of months!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Last night I finally won a game of Eliminator in Forza Horizon 4, after about 30 attempts in total: -

AS50UoQ.jpg

I was lucky, cos I was in second place with about 1 mile to go and the guy in first crashed into a tree, allowing me to overtake and take the win.

hey steve. do you play forza with the regular controller or do you have a wheel?? I've always wanted to play racing games with a wheel but never bothered to buy one.

I use a controller. I'd love to get a decent wheel setup, but I've not got the money for it, nor the room really. This sort of setup would be sick, but you're talking about £350 without the price of a seat, plus it takes up a lot of room: -

UIHXBTh.jpg

If I ever hit the lotto jackpot, I'll grab one of these: -

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Almost done with Link's Awakening. Good stuff. I still play Witcher 3. I'm playing it though a second time. Agree on Lego World's. It is odd and clunky as Dirk says but I can play with the boy and it's fun to build custom buildings.

I recently ordered the Analogue NT to play old NES and Famicon games.

I played some PGA Tour with the boy last night and it was super fun. More relaxed. Difficult but not impossible.

• Like 1

I don't chase achievements in games very often, but I'm close to unlocking all of them in Forza Horizon 4. I've unlocked 160 of them and have just 2 left to get, so I have 3,170 of 3,250 gamerscore.

I'm tempted to pick up the definitive edition of Divinity: Original Sin 2 in the Xbox Live sale. It's supposedly an amazing RPG, but I'm worried that I might "do a Deft" and buy it but never play it.

• Like 1

I'm worried that I might "do a Deft" and buy it but never play it.

I do that all the time. I'm convinced that my favorite part of video games is just the purchase :/

• 3 weeks later...

Well I finished CoD MW2 remastered. Not a huge achievement, it's pretty short.

Big news, I just ordered Ring Fit Adventure for the switch. No, it's not about your anal sphincter, but will help me turn into a super fit ninja. I just need some steroids to go with it.