POST A PIC OF YOURSELF!

Guest Deeswift

Guest Deeswift

Flowerpot, I added the pic mang. Cheers for posting. Good to finally see the pothead!

BTW, I'll give you some instrutions for posting pics hosted at Putfile.com:

When you've uploaded it, click the little thumbnail pic, then you'll see the full-size shot. You use Firefox, right? So you can now right-click the image and choose "View Image" or "Copy Image Location". Copy the URL from the address bar at the top or if you chose "Copy Image Location", paste the image in with IMG tags.

[IMG=URL OF YOUR PIC]

Guest Deeswift

You have to admit, there's something rather weird about that picture of Flowerpot and the pic of the mad guy that you fight in Shenmue (Dreamcast, foo').

THAT IS STRAIGHT UP BIZARRE!

Looks a lot like gollum. The mad guy that is, not flowerpot...

His evil features complement the satanic eye dog very well.

Thats hillarious, who starred as the emperor anyways haha be funny to see cardinal whatever his name is in the credits.

aiight at first i couldnt be bothered to post my pic but seeing how everyone else has part from mixologist ;)

i will, my bad for not having a recent one with me on tables, i will definately take one of my new set up when im back home from uni in 2 months time. decided to make a collage thing cuz i was bored, put that "after party pic" of the leftover spliff and blunts that ppl loved on the stanton, hopefully some peeps remember it.

anyways the collage is in my profile pic.

laters

oh yeah and i enclosed the "thumbs up to iio" just to cause some drama

Edited by Nelson

but seeing how everyone else has part from mixologist ;)

My bad for that I totally forgot i am using the pic he posted last year as my avatar!!!

nelly you look like a latino bam margera....

I remember last time i posted they said didnt know you were a sanchez looker thought you were anglo.

haha i dunno, but that bam show on mtv is god awful, i thought jackass was at times funny albeit overthe top....but ive never laughed at the new one....im confused how society finds this and the like entertaining but then on the music front you have things like what pop music and punk music has become so i guess its to be expected.

:(

Edited by Nelson