POST A PIC OF YOURSELF!

Guest Deeswift

Guest Deeswift

She's my girl, but we are pretty much married, if you see what I mean. One day we will be "properly" married though. Get those pictures up here, cgroove! w00t!

Guest Deeswift

The story: we met at Skratchcon / TTNN / the ISP board in september 2001, chatted for 11 months very often (I'm talking 10 hour MSN Messenger sessions here!), finally met up in august 2002. So, almost 3 years of physical contact, but about 3 and a half years of being crazy about each other.

How about you and your lady?

Guest Deeswift

Variation. I think I might have posted this already but I can't be bothered to look through the thread to check. Sorry, if so!

post-5-1112895684_thumb.jpg

The story: we met at Skratchcon / TTNN / the ISP board in september 2001, chatted for 11 months very often (I'm talking 10 hour MSN Messenger sessions here!), finally met up in august 2002. So, almost 3 years of physical contact, but about 3 and a half years of being crazy about each other.

How about you and your lady?

we met sometime in 2001 at a friends place.. didnt know who she was, she just kicked my ass playing cards.

end of 2002 started chattin to each other over msn miraculously somehow, started hangin out soon after, then yeah things built up till early 2003, then been mad crazy together since :)

heres a photo i took of her on her birthday in january with her friends, shes the one in the middle.

ps. she photoshopped this one herself i think its cooler than the original :p

i love photos like this ;)

Edited by cgroove

Guest Deeswift

That's a cool picture man. The effect on there... it has a nice "softness" to it. That's the only word I can use to describe it. What is that effect? Is it just some kind of blur?

That's a cool picture man. The effect on there... it has a nice "softness" to it. That's the only word I can use to describe it. What is that effect? Is it just some kind of blur?

im not 100% sure man i think she used diffuse or something? its pretty cool hey.

Holy shit Dub you look like you could kick some ass man. Haha you work out? of course im asking this in a total non-homosexual sense