Wu-Technics: Worst custom paint job ever?

djdiggla

Guest rasteri

Never ever buy a technics with a custom paintjob. Every single custom technics I've had into the shop for servicing has been wired up wrong on the inside, and that includes units sent off to "professionals" elsewhere in the country.

EDIT : And if you get your own technics done, don't have the wiring and painting done by the same person. I suck at painting and I would expect a professional painter to suck at wiring.

The issue is that literally every single component of the turntable has to be removed, and the "obvious" way to connect everything back up again is usually the wrong way.

• Like 1

several dicer pictures included.. doesn't come with dicer.

Don't you love that shit! I saw a tech for sale the other day with Sure Whitelables on it then real small it said (does not included needles).

Woh.... those area pretty bad. "Some scuff marks, but was just painted last year" ..... with what? House paint?

several dicer pictures included.. doesn't come with dicer.

Reminds me of the pictures I've been seeing while house hunting as of late. People taking pictures of their bed and not the room itself. How am I supposed to get a sense of the size of the room with a picture of your messy ass bed? Or a picture of the loveseat like that's supposed to represent the family room. Dafuck?!

• Like 1