Super Scratch Sunday 23 - 7th Dec - Whitstable

kut_class

Guest petesasqwax

Which in turn conjours up Dance Energy, and in turn Desmonds, which brings us neatly back to one of the 1st posts i ever made to you here and brings us one step closer to imploding the universe.

that's poetry right thurrrrrr!

Yeah that trip advisor comment was from one of our many visiting buy a house stay once a month and push the prices up so called friends lol but hey rough wit the smooth aye ! Its a cool place just ask the guys , yeah foods good , some sort of xmas themed fingerr food im aiming at i think .

Just built some night club speakers for the f1 crew for somewhere in mayfair so were all good for rez's and sub etc ,

Is rye good for turning up early with same equipment again ?

Charli 2na at the dukes last night was lush ! I even saw an iceland francis there , and yeah i was a bit drunk and dancing .

Peace

• 3 weeks later...
Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

A pint of Hawk's blood!

ohai i'll b cyclin 2 dis c u there lol

That'z prity bosss, tho, brah, if tru! Duz that meen JiMmY iz comeng? Oooooooooooooooooooooo!

See that everyone on here, he's coming and he doesn't scratch so you've all got no excuse!

You and me going would surely make it an offical CAB meet up and perhaps the smallest one ever.

Anyway everyone...........................

It's soon!!!!!!!!!!! It's soon!!!!!!!!!!!! It's soon!!!!!!!!!! It's soon ~sons¬!!!!!!

Me getting my 56 i meant, something else is going on but i'm not sure what that could be.

• Like 2

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Gav officially wins SSS 2014!

Mad respect to Dopp for cycling to Whistable, lovely weather for it!

+ 10000000000. Gav is the best at SSS. It wasn't just sarnies Dopp, it was a full on turkey + roast spuds and stuffing and veg and everything!!! Like some scratch Heston, he was.

It was super rad everyone. Probably the least utilised decks at a SSS EVAH! I got to have a good long go though, and on my new toy too, ooooh.