Super Scratch Sunday 23 - 7th Dec - Whitstable

kut_class

https://www.facebook.com/events/649651428485182/

Super Scratch Sunday 23 will be happening on Sunday 7th of December @ The Fountain Freehouse, WHITSTABLE (the seaside)..

We are planning to have some more showcases and as always the QnA Jam. I assume everyone knows what goes down and how things work at SSS. If in doubt feel free to ask any questions or check out the UPDATED website www.superscratchsunday.com

Hope to see you there !

Full Address:
The Fountain Freehouse,
Sydenham st,
WHITSTABLE
Kent. Ct5 1HW

Time: Midday

Equipment needed: Needles / Slipmats / Records

Contacts :
Sqratchsac Spencer Adam Bell PaulHolland DubbaDutch Rock Well Eric Norman Si Symatic

Travel :

Car - If people want to try and car pool, you can post below or hit people up through the facebook group.

Train - Whitstable train station .victoria - ramsgate - line Front four coaches to whitstable as train splits at faversham (which is the stop before whitstable )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

THe DV bit .......

Well after not so secret SSS the week after DMC it was about time to get things back on track and get the next event organised. Gav has been a true gent and offered the pub up the again and there's talk of some kind of feastive meal. The function 1 sound system is booked , manipulates i coming to put us to shame and we might have a world champ pass through too :-) Its looking like a some kind of xmas scratch staff paty. WELL EXCITED !!!

We'll be there from probably 12 til about 8.

Once the doors are open, anyone can come and go as they please. It's just like a normal pub (open for business as usual), except half their floor space has been robbed by a huge table of decks, us knobbers and a Funktion 1 sound system that's far too big (and loud) for the venue.

I'm sure for the local regulars, it's one of the most surreal days of the year.

Gav is the host of all hosts too, which only makes it better.

• Like 1

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Must try not to break my arm before it this time.

Seriously though guys, i do have to insist that everyone on DV and in the UK scratch community comes, so it would be quite rude if you don't turn up. Okay.

Also, you'll be privvy to one of the financial deals of a lifetime between a young man only known as K_C and a gnarled old rapscallion who shall remain obvious.

definitely one soon, but not this one. that's a hefty round trip of around 500 miles I reckon

Awwww, if only my petition to destroy the midlands had passed you'd be nealy be here by now.

• Like 1

Guest petesasqwax

Damn you, Jasper Carrot! A pox on you, Lenny Henry!

On a sidenote: how weird is a world where the mention of Janet Street Porter brings Normski to mind?

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Which in turn conjours up Dance Energy, and in turn Desmonds, which brings us neatly back to one of the 1st posts i ever made to you here and brings us one step closer to imploding the universe.