Super Scratch Sunday 23 - 7th Dec - Whitstable

kut_class

I don't think we can say it enough but Gav did a stunning job - and also not to forget his friends/loved ones that lent ovens and all sorts to make it happen. Also I like to think it's a mutual thing.. we've got a great community that support and respect each other and so wanna do stuff for each other, it's a beautiful thing. Or to put it another way, there no point doing this stuff for an empty room. Everyone that attends is important , there's no community spirit without a community. Glad I got to go to an Xmas party I give a shit about and spend time with great people :-)

• Like 4

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Too right, It's flipping great, innit? Manipulate seemed to be loving it.

I even had a beer to support the pub for having us.

#festivefeeling

I was quite startled when i turned round and saw you had a pint. Top boozing!

Anyway, just so everyone else knows:more than what we ate and how stunning it was - Eric was smashing it up! Manipulate was smashing it up! All SSS crew seemed to be cutting it up real nice and smashing it up. Dopp turned up! See that peeps? He doesn't cut and rode his bike all the way to Whitstable just to pop in! A fine example that everyone on here has to force themselves to come to SSS at least once (mainly cos we wanna cut with you all :) ).

• Like 1