Twiddled boomerangs or autobahns.

Darcyd

Guest Symatic

i've been getting them faster and faster now, i reckon i could go up to the next speed of triplets (following my posted vid)

it's really useful for doing super fast boomerangs over 80/90bpm

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

no eric, serious wanking for years. its jus like cuttin, the more u practice the more variations u can get. not like cuttin in the sense of gathering one sunday per month to do it together, but, u kno wat i mean. i can tell you kno wat i mean, yr good on the cut, to get that u need to b awesome on the wank init

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Eureka moment!

Nice one sy tried it and can do it at that speed after 5 mins. I been doin it differently for nearly a year and can only do it at the same speed. I can even autobahn it now, well happy :)

Guest broke

A friend of mine DJ Subway learned to do them with twiddles and they're ridiculously fast. I'll video him doing them next week and post it.

Ive previously been doing it with a tapping motion without bending the fingers with the pointing finger always leading. It seems so obvious now that all you gotta do is just one tap with the pointing finger and then just old skool twiddle continous. I have been trying to do a vid for the cnp test press but all ive done is hammer twiddled boomers constantly since last night. Bit of a distraction really. I started em quite quick and they just worked, ive never had a scratch fall in my lap like that before. I started slowing um down to get more controll and started putting swing on my babies for some funk but now im having trouble getting em uniform again which I will require if I wanna go up another gear.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah that was dope rasp..

Ugh I dunno I'd prefer to click em...I'm kinda wondering why twiddling them is usefull ? Clicking properly is a good way to build up wrist speed/strength ,alongside wanking obvs. I suppose twiddles are good for flicking the bean but that's so 90's.. it's either purity or anal these days....but regardlesss I'm gonna give this a go :-)

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

I do the twiddling thing out of laziness mostly, but there is an extra level of speed you can get out of it if you practice, so its not entirely redundant

• Like 1