Records to make up the name "Dooban"

d00ban

Yo,

So I've actually been recording some mixes recently and I'm ready to start multitracking a few ideas I have.

I'd like to get my name in there some how but obviously there isn't any audio of any one saying "dooban". So does any one have any ideas of records I could use to splice it together, if that makes sense? Like some one saying "lets do this" and another saying "bun the weed". (dooban is actually pronounced more like 'do' 'bun'.

Short of that, can someone just record them saying it and make it sound cool? I don't have a mic! Or any production skills for that matter. I don't really wanna use a computer to do it, shit's played out!

Or any reggae. Or hip hop. Bun as a bastardisation of burn has gotta be one of the most well used words for 'smoke' in recorded music surely.

THIS.

Personally, I don't really agree with asking other people to find samples for something as personal as your DJ/artist name. If you think about it, the tone/character and even the source of the vocal sample you choose is defining you as a person, and having someone else do that for you, even if people outside of this conversation don't know you've had help, cheapens it a bit. It just seems lazy, especially as your name is two syllables rather than a combination of more complicated words that would be difficult to dig for. You could take the syllables in 'dooban' from any context and create a shout out for yourself. It should be more satisfying to find them yourself too.