What do you drive?

scottie(the)goonie

I bought a Peugeot 207 Swiss Edition last year. Before that I had a Opel Corsa (worst car ever). And before that I drove a 93 Toyota Starlet (best car for a person like me). I miss my little Starlet :o

Bmw 3.2es 04. Went to buy something completely different, but then saw the bmw n it was so cheap compared to all the others and looked way better than the civic i was there for. Its the most basic, but never thought id own one.

Mates been trying to get me to chip in for a track car, but i reckon itll eat money n time, n i just wanna yurn up n drive

Bmw 3.2es 04. Went to buy something completely different, but then saw the bmw n it was so cheap compared to all the others and looked way better than the civic i was there for. Its the most basic, but never thought id own one.

Mates been trying to get me to chip in for a track car, but i reckon itll eat money n time, n i just wanna yurn up n drive

if you get one, just get a cheap hot hatch that'll be easy to fix if you bin it or blow it up. we got an impreza, not a good idea. fast as hell, but tempremental and costs a fortune to run. it broke down before we even got it near a track and has just sat about for the last year. it's fixed now, but we're gonna MOT it and sell it.

cool though :)

207400_209740582385841_3040525_n.jpg

205204_209740619052504_2301810_n.jpg

My Starlet gets used a lot on track

20458_105189449507622_6370790_n.jpg

• Like 1

I've been in a couple of Dub's cars. They're fucking beasts.

I drive a Renault Megane. I don't use a car much, so I just wanted something cheap. I picked it up for 800 quid a few years ago. It's certainly no demon when it comes to speed, but it's comfortable and is a fairly good model (electric sun roof, air-con, electric windows/mirrors and what have you). That said, I wish I'd bought a car with a smaller engine to save on road tax, as my car is old enough to be in the old 2 tier tax bracket and the engine size puts it in the higher tier. I pay £220 a year car tax, but a car of the same age with an engine smaller than 1,549 CC is only £135 per year.

The only pic I have to hand of it is this one, lol: -

January 6th 2010.jpg

my last bike was stolen from my mates house while i was abroad...

so my brother donated one of these frames and i put the rest together...

love the frame... its a Giant Peloton 7000

this isn't mine in the photo but its identical...

just passed my driver theory test today so i'm starting driving lessons next week.

• 1 month later...

my last bike was stolen from my mates house while i was abroad...

so my brother donated one of these frames and i put the rest together...

love the frame... its a Giant Peloton 7000

this isn't mine in the photo but its identical...

just passed my driver theory test today so i'm starting driving lessons next week.

good luck savwar! i only passed mine last august. hopefully you'll get a good instructor who wont try to rip you off making you practice weather driving and night driving. some are like that!