SuperScratchSunday_August2012

Jimmy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I never have met anyone of you say hi to me at the SCG. I´ll be performing with blood1 as "Mönster".

Looking forward to this crazy weekend!

ah wicked man, were you over last year? I remember really enjoying the Monster set.

i'll come say hi for sure.

A load of us are planning to stay over in Rye at the lockup, rather than travelling back Sat night and back again on Sunday. (I assume this may turn into a late night scratch session assuming that is ok noise etc?).

I have just seen on facebook that russ is also willing to drive so that may create some more spaces - better to post on there as I dont think Russ comes here much.

What time does the BBQ start? We are planning to leave Luton at about midday so doubt we will hit Brighton and get parked much before 3-4..

as far as i know, no more lifts are needed, and in that facebook message russ said he'll drive to brighton but then wants to drink so would need a lift to Rye, how does that work?

as for start time at the bbq, going on previous years, it varies but i think if we can get there for 3ish we should be fine.

I would hate to think the reputation of my rectal gas is putting people off from staying at the studio.

I just need a pipe running directly from the aforementioned anus to a slightly ajar window and all shall be fine.

I bet it's Motek's drunken wondering hands you need to be careful of.

Thanks again to everyone to made it down. Was a great weekend.

Need to say a special thanks to Eric & Russ for driving me and doob around like toddlers. And of course to the Hastings (do we need to change this to Rye?) boys for hosting again, as last time, perfect studio and amazing bbq food, so cheers lads!

until number 12...

the Hastings (do we need to change this to Rye?) boys for hosting again

Honestly not fussed mate, round these parts a rough translation for Hastings boys would mean "little cunts"

Epic weekend, having SSS and CSG together worked really well, loved how everyone rocked up and got straight on it after the drive from Brighton, Eric was like a man possesed after CSG, crazy skills!

Props to Backtrack for venturing all the way down to Rye!

Pleasure to have everyone round, reality sucked balls today.

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Belated props to everyone, esp' our gracious hosts. The Rye massive always come through. The bbq was lush as. I fell so in love with the burgers that we are now happily married and living in the Cotswolds. I can't say cheers enough to Dubba and Rockwell anyway for letting us go to their studio ever other week let alone for doing SSS so well. Super props.

It was a fucking lush weekend all round, one of my best for a while. It was really great to chat to you lot a bit more properly this time, even if i was a bit too minced and tired on Sunday, you are a really nice bunch of lads. SSS should stand for super sound scratchers :)

It was great to meet Backtrack aswell, big ups to the Svensk-core massive, lucious turntable skills!

I really enjoyed meeting Chile on Saturday, too. He came through with the RSI advice with his crazy ninja claw device (that wasn't meant to rhyme!)

<vain>There's some really horrible pictures of me, hooray!<vain>