SuperScratchSunday_August2012

Jimmy

Maybe worth checking on line for some sort of train MEGA PASS that'll cover the round trip for the whole weekend, probably cost a fortune if such a thing exists tho.

Driving won't be to much of nightmare because of the times ya'll be hitting the roads are very much off peak, the only potential banana skin I can see is the drive to CSG on Saturday thanks to the unpredictable M25 and selfish tail back creating types who crash cars. Plus the M23 London to Brighton is currently being girthed, about 5+ miles of speed restrictions, but the motorways late morning and early afternoon are normally friendly.

For the post SSS journey home, with the olympics, bank holiday and potential sunshine, I personally wouldn't take a car anywhere near inner London and would have to dump any London based SSS hitchhikers at a train station as close to the M25 as pos, Orpington or Sevenoaks stations depending on which way the driver is heading round the M25.

Edited by Dubba Dutchdj

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry beys, i dont have the net until the 1st of august and i've been off work.

im trying to think up of the easiest solution regarding transport, at the moment im leaning on driving, but as im dependent on getting a lift, thats not totally my call.

maybe the london heads can club together an hire a car for ourselves. im thinking out loud.

what?!

Sometimes prices fluctuate. Last time i used a train to Gloucester the cost was anywhere from 11 to 70 !

I was talking more about the "or skankdown business" bit. I don't understand what those three words mean in that order.

Thought i should put this out there: There's a chance I can't make SSS. August is becoming a shit month for a number of reasons.

At this point Im still definitely going to the scratch bbq, but it looks like i'll be catching a train back to London afterwards.

what i will say is, there'll be another SSS in October, CSG is once a year.

thats what im thinking anyway.

im sure doob and the hastings boys will still have SSS more than covered tho. im feeling proper gutted at the thought of having to miss something i set up mind.

There'll be a min of 7 of us from the costal area. Matt Smyth signed up for this one to, we had a sweet jam the other week, his Maschine skills have gone (even further) of the chart since SSS 9, mental skills.

What's your status Jim, still in the balance? Would be a big shame if one of the SSS god fathers couldn't make it!

unless tings av changed me, eriction and russelitto are coming down on sat for CSG, crashing in the sex muzic lock up and spending sunday looking for a decent cafe...

if i come up to luton and give you some money for petrol can i be the 4th man in the sexmobile?

(i'll also bring scratchbox if thats the case)

ir maybe just meat you in Brighton and then grab a lift?

Yea I can probably take 5 in the focus at a squeeze but I will need some snaps on the petrol and you will need to get your ass to Luton and also be dropped back there on Sunday as I will have to get home before my weekend pass expires!