newish scratch routine

Vekked

Your stuff always makes me laugh! Great routine! But you really shouldn't bully people with MS or Ginger Hair Syndrome!

Compliment accepted! But I will never stop being a scratchernet cyber bully, it's my job. Even the most horribly disfigured and crippled are not safe for as long as they scratch.

The guy's a little bit odd. I like forum beef. That's why the Skratchlounge isen't that interesting from that point of view. Remember when the Ruck came over here hating with an alias (I think he called himself freedom or something like that), when his beloved C1 was dissed once again? That was entertaining...

Why did the guy call you the D-Styles of Toronto Vekked?

The thread has dissapeared now LOL

Your stuff always makes me laugh! Great routine! But you really shouldn't bully people with MS or Ginger Hair Syndrome!

Compliment accepted! But I will never stop being a scratchernet cyber bully, it's my job. Even the most horribly disfigured and crippled are not safe for as long as they scratch.

Moosefucker!

The guy's a little bit odd. I like forum beef. That's why the Skratchlounge isen't that interesting from that point of view. Remember when the Ruck came over here hating with an alias (I think he called himself freedom or something like that), when his beloved C1 was dissed once again? That was entertaining...

Why did the guy call you the D-Styles of Toronto Vekked?

The thread has dissapeared now LOL

Lolll, yea I remember that. No idea why he called me that, somewhere along the lines he thought that's what I was saying.

The thread was deleted cuz he messaged Gizmo and said I was e-mailing him death threats LOL :|