23 Loop Players

Steve

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Deeswift

@ Clown: Dope man, I will prepare some beats soon.

@ Jastek: Yeah, multiple part .rar files are easy enough to make. I will sort it out mate, keep an eye on this thread.

If you use WinRar, when you create an archive, if you click on the General tab there is a drop down box that says "Split to volumes, bytes" bottom left. You can either select a preset size, or type in the amount of bytes. Type in "10M" and the archive will be split into 10Mb chunks.

man i hoped that looper of mine got buried, the beats are shit! (apart from the telephone one) one of them is a neptunes pisstake.

also can i say that i dont use this board purely because i find it totally confusing to read, theres just way too many buttons and links everywhere for me sorry bye!

http://www.digitalvertigo.co.uk/lofiversion/index.php/

That telephone one is my favourite too. I love cutting to that.

Yeah i appreciate there is a 'simplified' mode, but it's awful too. I don't mean to across as a mac using, big shiny icon loving fag but this thing just isn't well put together, it's fussy and i honestly think the interface would put some people off posting as 2tall said.

Sorry to hijack

I don't get it. What is so complex? There's lots of buttons but you don't have to be like a monkey in a space rocket and press them all. Most people have quick reply open all the time so you just type in your response and hit Add Reply. All the buttons are in logical groups too. If you want it improving, you have to say what exactly is wrong, because out of 400+ members only 2 people have ever said they didn't like it.