23 Loop Players

Steve

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Deeswift

I re-uploaded the file again, just in case the other one runs out. I also added 2 more loopers which I had kicking around. Total: 25 loopers, 508 beats!

http://s11.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1JQ8NQK...GR3O6FFGI7BW0YH

** This is a .RAR file, you will need WinRAR to open it **

EDIT: LINK HAS EXPIRED.

Should have got here sooner! Please request a re-upload if you can't find a working link.

man i hoped that looper of mine got buried, the beats are shit! (apart from the telephone one) one of them is a neptunes pisstake.

also can i say that i dont use this board purely because i find it totally confusing to read, theres just way too many buttons and links everywhere for me sorry bye!

Guest Deeswift

LOL. It's something you get used to. Don't worry about the looper. It's not bad. Even if there's one decent beat on it then you'll have made someone happy. :)

Guest Deeswift
I think its about time i made another one..

Im not sure what beats to include tho - Anyone got any to donate?!

Yeah Clown, I want you to make me a looper if I supply the beats. I can't get my head around SwishMax, it pisses me off.

:d

Guest Deeswift
Can someone host this on a direct link that supports resuming or send it to my gmail account?  I'm still on dial-up, and trying to d/l anything on yousendit that is over 20mb is futile.  I get about 15% done with downloading, and it quits...

Anyways, I'll be getting a high speed connection in about 3 weeks, so I'll probably post some more when I do...

jastek@gmail.com

in case anyone wants to email me the file...

peace.

Gmail only supports attachments of 10 MB. This file is almost 50. If someone can host it that'd be cool though. I can't do it. I have the space but people have abused the bandwidth before and I got warnings from my ISP. I'll get you somethig sorted out, even if it means splitting the file into 4 parts.

BTW, welcome to DV.

PS I made the sector looper for dj sector to use.. It was never meant to be used by anyone else!!!

He didnt make it!! lol

No worries, I will change the name next time it's uploaded. Or I can remove it. It's up to you.

I think its about time i made another one..

Im not sure what beats to include tho - Anyone got any to donate?!

Yeah Clown, I want you to make me a looper if I supply the beats. I can't get my head around SwishMax, it pisses me off.

:d

Yea Dee i will do for sure.

Send me the beats somehow and ill get on it!!!!

PS

I have some more blueyonder webspace to play with so i can upload it to there and now worry about bandwidth!

;)