• Backtrack
    • Benny Patterns
    • DissCuss
    • Eric
    • Freshcuts
    • Jimmy Penguin
    • Symatic

shut up disscuss.

Im voting for Symatic, which i tend to do everytime, i just love him so much ^_^ (his cuts are ok to)

mentions go to The Penguin, Diss 'Blak Randy' Cuss and also EricUGay.

eric - seemed like to were switching your style up abit this time. nice one.

good to see new faces entering to.

Guest Symatic

backtrack: really nice overall flow, and good use of pitch and spaces, and good to have a new battle member!

bennypatterns: original styles, liked it alot, would be cool to hear some pitched up stuff to for contrast. again, good to have another skratcher getting involved.

Randy Bobandy: dope. some fuckin tight cuts in there.

Eric: all the styles are wicked and you switch it up alot, but i can tell you were pissed off about pressing the evil red button. youre much more relaxed at the sss9 video.

Freshcuts: also dope. Liking that record hand shiznit you did

JimmyPenguin: killed it. tight cuts, loads of little subtle things in there as well as lots of record hand stuff, giving it a nice 'analog' sound if that makes sense. that battle record you use has some good sentances on it too.

I vote Jimmy, with BlackRandy and BennyPatterns as runners up. Eric just relax man! you should be owning this shit as youre one of the best skratchers i know!

This month was heavy!

All of these were great, and it's nice to see some new folks stepping up and entering, even if they are all better than me and I secretly hate them. :d

I really liked Eric's vid. Sharp cuts and a really nice style IMO.

But.......my vote goes to Jimmy P. I really like his overall DJing style, cos it's technical, funky, but also creative and has that uniqueness about it. There's a lot of really great scratchers out there now and it can be hard to stand out, but Jimmy does. /nutriding

• 2 weeks later...