**3rd Video Added. Live MPC,turntables,bass etc.

Mike-L

I've put some videos together from the Jazz Cafe gig I did last year. (Foolishly this is the only gig that I've got an audio feed from, got some other footage though) Like the title says, I use the MPC, turntables, bass guitar, some pedals and a few other bits and bobs to build the tracks- but those of you at the gig or saw my diggers anthem video know that already!

Hope you enjoy it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuamlZIKE3o

P.S.I've got a couple more videos that I'll put up in the next few days and add to this thread, if people are interested.

video number 2: There's some controller 1 type stuff on the pdx 3000 in this one.

http://youtu.be/Dtc1hSqETYU

• Like 3

Thanks fellas, much appreciated!

The motherfucking electronic 1 man band. Smashed it Mike. Did you get a good reception doing this at the Jazz Cafe?

Yeah I felt like people were into it, and I sold some vinyl which is a good sign! Lots or people had positive things to say afterwards. it was a good night- just a shame i didn't get chance to catch up with people properly- DV crew included.

There's a lot of crowd noise on the camera footage , but i got a clean audio feed from the desk which is mainly what you hear on the youtube video

Thanks fellas, much appreciated!

The motherfucking electronic 1 man band. Smashed it Mike. Did you get a good reception doing this at the Jazz Cafe?

Yeah I felt like people were into it, and I sold some vinyl which is a good sign! Lots or people had positive things to say afterwards. it was a good night- just a shame i didn't get chance to catch up with people properly- DV crew included.

There's a lot of crowd noise on the camera footage , but i got a clean audio feed from the desk which is mainly what you hear on the youtube video

Thats wicked man. Great to get positive feedback in a fairly large venue where people just generally wanna party.

Thanks Jam , Thanks Airnino - Cheers for the Youtube comments too! Love your videos too man - I thought i was subscribed to you actually but apparently not- sorted it now though.

For everyone else : the next video has been added to the first post too, with one more to come in the next couple of days.

Cheers

Yeah man, very well done. I like how you incorporated it all together, too. That's the perfect set up right there...limitless. I can't wait to get an MPC again, and eventually a foot pedal. I feel like how one can really go off with these tools, and really express theself. A keyboard would probably be the icing.

thanks Jhouse. I am getting an an analog synth ,actually - it should arrive tommorrow actually, which is pretty exciting! The plan is to use it in the studio , but who knows, i could incorporate it into the live thing too.

Here's the 3rd and final video: