DV Scratch Battle #4

Yoshi

Winner of the Beat Battle:

Symatic

We had many sick entries! Thanks everyone!

Scratch Battle rules:

(1) Deadline is the 25th.

(2) Must be one-take.

(3) Freestyle or routine.

(4) Scratch for the entirety of the beat.

(5) Post on here once you upload your file.

I accept the criticism. I am no doubt mackem, lazy and a harness.

I don't even know why I am bothering to ask you this Joe but are you gonna change your life by coming to the best scratch party on Planet Earth in 3 weeks?

ps. Just PM me my prize money Yoshi.

• Like 1

I don't even know why I am bothering to ask you this Joe but are you gonna change your life by coming to the best scratch party on Planet Earth in 3 weeks?

What party is this?

• Like 1

What party is this?

Community Skratch Games in Ireland.

http://www.nozlrecordings.com/2012/03/13/community-skratch-games-2012/

• Like 1

Sy comes across all innocent, like he doesn't know what most cuts are at SSS, then hustles our battles with tight cuts.

and he doesn't like people who cut on the right deck - me.

#Ban

Guest Symatic

who said i don't like people who cut on the right???? in fact i want to learn so i can be ambidextrous and to expand with serato when i eventually get it. if you had a padkontrol inbetween the right deck and the mixer you could use your thumb to set off samples without letting go of the record....

problem is that my left hand is lame on the fader.

thanks for the aggressive yet overall positive feedback! post fyles bitches!!!

Hold up. It's not Henrik as he doesn't use a Scratchbox. Why do I not know anyone by their DJ names???

Its me Adam.

The only good (or bad) thing about Sweden is that no one cuts so theres no market for scratch mixers.

Asking was 650 at first but no one bought it so I got it for 200 in the end. Its like new. Sounds way better than my 07 and the RCA connectors doesn't fall off when you pull a cable. Old Vestax may be like tanks but fuck are they poorly built tanks.

• Like 2

Many thanks Randy. I'm actually going to learn something from your video. You accent the pull back at the end to produce an extra sound. I wouldn't mind slipping a few cheeky ones into my own cuts now and then :-)

• Like 1