1. 1. And the winner is...

• Dan
    • EricUK
    • Jam1
    • Jimmy Penguin
    • Symatic
    • Waximilien

Guest Symatic

after having a cut over these I voted for Eric - sickness.

Dan - well made beat, fat sounds, bit timbaland for my taste though!

Eric - really nicely produced, and i like the switch up.

Jam1 - i really liked the old school bounce to this one, pretty full on sound though so i had to turn my cuts up really loud - maybe just my speakers

Jimmy Penguin - sick as always, loads of energy, close contender.

Symatic - piece of wank

Waximilien - love this beat man, i found it a bit busy to scratch to in the end though, same deal as with Jam1 - could just be my setup

respect to everyone who entered!

i hear wat yr saying mate, well as im still fairly nu to production i was strugglin with the levels somehow, i need help with mastering... in all fairness i liked my beat but its wack as i scratch beat imo... good work everyone!!!!

Guest petesasqwax

gave em all a spin thanks to the wicked SFII looper and voted for Symatic in the end as that's the one I was enjoying cutting over the most out of all of em

propers gents!

Guest petesasqwax

Much appreciated! If mine doesn't win (which it doesn't look like it will) I'll stick an accapella over it, put some cuts on as a hook and put a 320 up for people to grab

Guest petesasqwax

It's a damn good point man. Aside from the 6 who made beats, 9 DV members are interested in this... really? Is that it? Somewhat disappointing really

Dont get your knickers in a twist mate there every month you cant expect every one to get involved every month....people have lives! I thought this month was awesome though so not sure why theres not too many votes!

Dont get your knickers in a twist mate there every month you cant expect every one to get involved every month....people have lives! I thought this month was awesome though so not sure why theres not too many votes!

I still don't understand why people can't take a few minutes to listen to the beats and vote, though.

But then again, a man doesn't put the toilet seat down after a piss, even if it takes only 2 seconds.

In a way it kinda helps that the beat that gets picked is something that is decent to cut to for the next round. I think we all learned that in previous rounds.

The loopers get a few hundred downloads so its not a waste of time, ur getting more exposure than 15 people...

If you want more people to get involved, you have to try and promote these battles and the site. I know Yoshi does that, cos I've seen him tweeting about it. I've sent out mass emails about it, but 98% of the members are casual visitors and lurkers who clearly aren't that bothered.