[VOTE!] DV Beat Battle #3

Yoshi

DV Beat Battle #3  

19 members have voted

1. 1. And the winner is...

• Eric
    • Jimmy Penguin
    • Kut Class

i really like jimmys for the percussion (again !!) , but you need to be a pretty advanced scratcher to cut to it. Erics is good too , well produced and sounds super 80's (to me) like i should be in some kind of montage about being better than wot i is, maybe taking down a corporation or fighting for whats right. I went for Erics as i think it might be more successful for the scratch round.

(As the new boy, how do I find out more about entering future DV beat battles?)

Hey mate, welcome to the board. I organise the monthly battles on here. There's a beat battle for the first half of the month, then a scratch battle for the second half, using the winning beat. The only rule for the beat battle is that the track needs to be between 1:30-2:00 long. It can be any genre, but just make sure you keep in mind that the beat is meant to be scratched over.

i fucked up on doing the looper last night , found some crazy sick art on deviantart (http://alex-cooper.deviantart.com/) then spent the rest of the evening debating the ethics of ripping off someones art work for a relativly minor looper ... n e ways i im pissed tonight... lets see what tomorrow brings...

• Like 2