Super Scratch Sunday Special, 5th episode - Luton edition

Jimmy

Gutted. been ill all week so I'm probably not gonna make it. Will hope for miracle recovery but it's not looking good. :(

dont worry man, they'll be another one soon enough, im thinking of expanding to the ping pong room for SSS6 aswell

think i might start making SSS my main focus again, i feel like i was abit slack with number 5. luckily eric was there to lend a hand.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone can bring a cart &headshell that would be useful as I'm convinced one of my Stanton copies is eating vinyl.

Other than that I got everything on the equipment and bleep ahhhhh fresh department.

My 05pro is bleeding signal and has been replaced with a numark which is ok but if anyone particularly wants to bring a mixer they are welcome to do so.

Let's have it :-)

Shit man, that was on your phone? Came out really nice. I didn't actually film that much coz the battery was really low on my camera for ages. I thought Russ was taking a vid for a while but unfortunately he kept stopping it and starting it in between people, ah well. Think he took some phootage on the SLR though did he?