S120 Battle Videos

Chris

Kind of close, everyone equally sucks at juggling and stage presentation, except Jon who seemed like he actually liked being up there and didn't want a wall in front of him. Some of the cuts were nice, though.

my lil juggle was sketcharoo,damn needles!good luck every1

Yeah man i hate being on stage and such...

Not that its an excuse but i threw my set together the night before to help out cos they were low on numbers, hence its really boring and untechnical!

I hear you, stage presence was def your weakest aspect. I thought your cuts were pretty funky and liked the fact that you didn't try to force anything or do anything you couldnt.

I think it's between Jonny and Jon. Wax I loved the chilled look you have and the fact you have a John McCririck stylee dude wander into shot.

You're all better than me anyway and that's what matters. Much love yo.

Kind of close, everyone equally sucks at juggling and stage presentation, except Jon who seemed like he actually liked being up there and didn't want a wall in front of him. Some of the cuts were nice, though.

my lil juggle was sketcharoo,damn needles!good luck every1

Def feeling you on the needles issue. As soon as i started my first juggle section the needles were all over the place and serato was losing its place so I cut it short and tried to recover with my second juggle, which still fucked up for the same reason but was a bit smoother!

I'll record a clean version this weekend, it's not the best juggle in the world but I quite like the routine :)

Clix/J1M ftw?

I have my doubts as to whether the needles were adequately broken in. And of course the decks themselves were in less than ideal condition.

For me, it was the nail in the coffin of my battle promoting career. I thank you all for coming along and hope that the overgenerous goodie bag that Henley have put together makes up for the shortcomings of the event.

Good luck to all!

Oooooh what was in the bag?

Each competitor gets a bag of crisps, a can of Coke and their very own member of the Allies to keep. The one with the highest votes gets to pick first.

The winner wins Qbert and The Ruckazoid in addition to their own Allies teamster. Obviously, their bedroom is going to be a bit cramped, and the atmosphere a tad too thick too cut with a knife.

^^ LOL

Favorite bits

Wax on - only person to make use of the cue points in serato and sounded pretty good

Clix - toward the end when you switch up tempo and change rythm , sounded pretty sick !

P-nuts - boomerang combos ? sounded pretty nice.

Jon- nice opening cuts , almost thought the vid was sped up u were mad animated n it gave good stage presence.

Think J1M's got this is the bag. Best composed set from start to finish , although we'd expect nothing less ;-)

CAn;t belive the competition being judged on who can whore themselves the best over the netz

CAn;t belive the competition being judged on who can whore themselves the best over the netz

It's not just that - that's just one part of the overall vote.

The thing to remember that this is a promotional battle. It's all about getting the public involved and raising the brand profile for Ortofon, Henley and the S-120 cart.