Anyone interested in recording some cuts for me?

iexist

For this loop: http://www.sendspace.com/file/6ywne0

In reference to this thread

When and if whoever actually records some cuts, please only post your scratches rather than your scratches over the beat.

End your cuts when the loop ends. Nothing extra, but feel free to add a delay or an echo for smooth transitioning..

Looking for something funky.. lyrical cuts maybe.. something outside of ahh and fresh..

These cuts will be used for the DV's new tutorial video's intro and outros.

Since there's an intro and outro, feel free to submit 2 sketches.

Please post submissions in this thread or this thread

ANYONE CAN PARTICIPATE! JUST NEED SOME CONTENT!

Don't you cut Jordan???

I and so average on the cut it would likely be embarrassing for all involved... unless it's just doing military and crabs or something... I would need to plug everything in tho and can't do that for a couple days...

Don't you cut Jordan???

I and so average on the cut it would likely be embarrassing for all involved... unless it's just doing military and crabs or something... I would need to plug everything in tho and can't do that for a couple days...

yeah i do.. but there are plenty of scratchers on here that would sound a lot better.

all my shit is put away. i would also like to get others involved. it's not a big deal, it's just a (good) idea.

A forum full of scratch DJs and people would rather just sit in the shoutbox talking shit then actually do anything. Trying to do anything productive on this site is a complete fucking waste of time and effort.

Amen. Where are the stickers at?

yeah got on it jon you slag.

just pitch in! my vid wasnt exactly tight was it?

may be some peeps who want to contribute but havent got decent cameras could record Q and A sessions?? N00bs are always looking for those to practice along with

@ Steve I'm doing it bro but am a right twat and don't have my Logic dongle at my parents' house so I'm going to have to wait until next weekend. If you want to do then feel free, I don't want to hold the project up.

not feeling the loop sorry

so that's all you have to contribute?

feel free to submit a different loop...

Jordan, has anyone sorted this yet?

jon said he would try to get a file posted.. aside from him, nothing really. i'm still messing with titles and fonts..

Don't take it personally. If I could flow over it I'd do something. So chill.. I'd have kept it to myself but I felt like I had to give a reason for not being 'productive' and joining in after steves earlier comment..

There's a lot of people on here that are better at scratching than me, even when I'm at my best, but I can't even remember the last time I turned my decks on to have a proper cut and I'm well out of practice. Even if I was at my best, I'd rather someone better did it considering there's people that are better than me hanging around on the site every day.

It's pissing me off to be honest with you. I appreciate the effort that you, Jordan and Tbtf have put in. I come here some days and there's been literally 1 or 2 posts in a 24 hour period since my last visit. Why do people even come here? I like the people on this site, but it sure is fucking boring and it's gone beyond the point where I have any good reason to visit here. The sole reason I visit is because I was one of the 3 people that originally built this site and I'd like to see it get back to being as busy as it used to be (hence this idea for scratch tutorials to bring in new blood), but I'm fooling myself that that's ever going to happen.

Don't take it personally. If I could flow over it I'd do something. So chill.. I'd have kept it to myself but I felt like I had to give a reason for not being 'productive' and joining in after steves earlier comment..

no worries.

@steve : i would hate to see this fall through.. but i'd be lying if i said i wasnt expecting it to. i understand your frustration. which is why i said if you were a member elsewhere tossing this idea around, we could still do it.

:( man i dont think i was even here when it was that busy. I guess when the scene died, so did all the forums. man don't put to much pressure on it. this place is what it is! and everyone likes it for that.

well said doob. thats the absolute reason people come here is cause theres no bullshit and nothing but bullshit, and its mainly all quality. its just not as constructive as it used to be which is the turn a few want to take.

i was tryin to lay stuff down just right now, but the loop is too slow for the vocal samples i had in mind. Being that I have techs, i dont have the option of slowing down the samples enough and the only other option is to cut on 45 which leads me to sound like rucker. ill keep trying to look for other samples.