Community Skratch Tour & BBQ 2010

NozL

Right! After a lot of organising, we have finally put together this years Community Skratch Tour. We 'll be taking in Ireland, UK, and Germany.

I am pleased to say that Lorn will be at the Community Skratch BBQ in Brighton this year which will be on Saturday 28th August. He will be doing a show and hopefully (time permitting) collaborating with G.O.D and Jimmy Penguin.

I will post the individual posters later today, but here's the overall information and line-up

Nice one @cambian

Here's the other posters - please link them elsewhere online if you can. As you can see there's a lot of shows this time:

If you would like to print them or help us get the word out, I have some full size versions of each of these I could email you. Thanks gents

Unemployed super heroes! back again! Just to let you know I am free to play at the Brighton one......I don't know if you guys have been trying to get in touch or what my P.A. has been so busy and shit :rolleyes:

On the real I cant wait for the BBQ Its gonna be heet! I have posted it on my page!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest loop skywalker

good to hear the unemployed superheroes are still about...i remember seeing them in brighton about 1999ish..at the flystyles battle that mad cut won.

London/ shoreditch at Juno tomorrow. Any of you laandaners going to make the trip out? 8pm start.

If you're coming down on Saturday to the BBQ (which you really should be!) then be aware that Lorn will be on early as he's got to get to Manchester for a show that night..