Community Skratch Tour & BBQ 2010

NozL

Everyone killed it. Rich you are one bad bad bad bad bad bad man on the cut. Blam and Plato were insane too. Ahh you were all amazing! Real inspiring and humbling!

Nice to meet yoshi finally too! We gotta jam soon bro!

Everyone killed it. Rich you are one bad bad bad bad bad bad man on the cut. Blam and Plato were insane too. Ahh you were all amazing! Real inspiring and humbling!

No doubt! It was an amazing day and it was so nice to see everyone there. Thanks very much for the event, Richard!

Keita says thanks too!

Nice to meet yoshi finally too! We gotta jam soon bro!

Yeah, hopefully we can arrange something ;)

Edited by Yoshi

Absolutely unbelievable. The atmosphere during the Oslo flow show was incredible and the place was absolutely packed. Big up to you guys for coming down again. Keita was a great addition to the lineup too. Good to meet you Mike- I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

Now begins the long process of sorting out the 130gb of footage from the tour. Yoshi let me know when you've upped your footage and thanks for your help:-)

Cant wait for the vid I have my own footage to keep me going in the mean time. I ended up getting fucking butchered and did not get up until half four today! Great to meet Mike L and Yoshi and Keita and see all the other DV heads.

all the shows were great GOD fucking smashed with the addition of uncle lew....good to see deviant back over the Irish folk set was immense and jimmy killed it as usual. Unemployed super heroes were gangster as fuck. Clockwork and Black Randy brought the freestyle funk....But FFS what was that Blam and Plato shit all about? I can't wait for this album its gonna be fucking ridiculous. Keita absolutely killed it too!

Great night!

Thanks to everyone.

I just got back to Leeds after a great weekend! Good to see Jon1st again briefly ...I was keeping an eye out after Blam & Plato's set but couldn't see you. Was a pleasure to meet Jimmy Cambian, Maroon,Jimmy Penguin and DJ Foly in real life.Shout out to Manipulate and Adam Blak randy too! Dont think i saw Kut class though - apologies if i missed you man. Wish id got there earlier though.. cant believe i missed most of the action! Looking forward to seeing the footage when it comes out.

I just got back to Leeds after a great weekend! Good to see Jon1st again briefly ...I was keeping an eye out after Blam & Plato's set but couldn't see you. Was a pleasure to meet Jimmy Cambian, Maroon,Jimmy Penguin and DJ Foly in real life.Shout out to Manipulate and Adam Blak randy too! Dont think i saw Kut class though - apologies if i missed you man. Wish id got there earlier though.. cant believe i missed most of the action! Looking forward to seeing the footage when it comes out.

Good to see you too Mike, sorry i wasn't there long!

Cant wait for the vid I have my own footage to keep me going in the mean time. I ended up getting fucking butchered and did not get up until half four today! Great to meet Mike L and Yoshi and Keita and see all the other DV heads.

all the shows were great GOD fucking smashed with the addition of uncle lew....good to see deviant back over the Irish folk set was immense and jimmy killed it as usual. Unemployed super heroes were gangster as fuck. Clockwork and Black Randy brought the freestyle funk....But FFS what was that Blam and Plato shit all about? I can't wait for this album its gonna be fucking ridiculous. Keita absolutely killed it too!

Great night!

Thanks to everyone.

beat me to it. great to see everyone again, i can also add mike-l to my list of people i've met from dv. result!