Rucker shit

Face Melt

anybody got that file that he posted up a couple of times. i think he was scratching "catch me buggin on the mic, every day and every night".

i got fuga, dirty soap, rrrrrrrrrrap, beats for japan, megablastersss, that shit he did with ghostface (the amazing), the record he did with supreme, some poly bullshit, sketchbook, like a box of chocolates.

i'm got that remix he did of tony loomin bassdrum, it's called don't ever step.

basically i'm looking for that tape braille. where he wrote the review on it himself and talked about how great he was. and individual scratch files or beats if anybody has got any.

if anybody needs anything uploaded tell me. i was supposed to upload some shit before but my internet died.

i'm currently trying to get an interview with him to write a bio.

thank you.

Steve! You don't have a tape player!!? Hook me up with your old tapes my man!!! I'll give em back if you ever want em but you know ur never gonna buy a tape player! Hook me up!

I have about 1,500 tapes mate, but there's no way I'm giving them away or lending them out! They're my babies, lol. I will get a working tape player at some point, but it's just not a priority at the moment cos I can find most of the stuff on the tapes on MP3 anyway.

I have about 1,500 tapes mate, but there's no way I'm giving them away or lending them out! They're my babies, lol. I will get a working tape player at some point, but it's just not a priority at the moment cos I can find most of the stuff on the tapes on MP3 anyway.

Put me in your will?

ruck offered rrrrrrrrrrrrap up for download a while back. a bit better quality than ripping it from youtube (which i did also). but still in two tracks. not individual ones. i'll upload tomorrow if topher hasn't. but i have to go to the dentist first and then recover.