WTK WORLDWIDE SCRATCH BATTLE 2010

muzzell

Guest loop skywalker

as its nice outsde they are probably riding around the french countryside on bikes wth a rope of onions around their necks ,wearing berets and stripy jumpers shouting eeh haw eeh haw eeh haw.

"what the french are they doing?"

J-One said results are today, but it was said the results will be on friday...

I think french lost a football match while I was working on a drumming cutline... or something.

muzzel 3+3+3+2 11

getback 2+2+3 7

d beam 2+2+1 5

odilon 3 +1 4

Mike l 3 3

strix 2

claim 1

kutkaos 1

clix 1

I'm a bit sorry not to see Mike L with more votes. I Would have had him in my top 3 with Muzzel and D-beam probably.

Edited by Le jad

JUSTICE...

big ups muzzz....

let it be known that i first pressured you into entering...

i expect a tribute routine/freestyle... i won't outline exactly which i'm after, but will be heavily judgemental if you don't follow my unstated criteria...

well done muzzel!

I'm a bit sorry not to see Mike L with more votes. I Would have had him in my top 3 with Muzzel and D-beam probably.

me too .. I need a new cross fader! :((

thanks le jad.

Edited by Mike-L

like said....waiting for the french to vote for ...well,the french of course. Is there a link to the site coz i cant find it...with it being all french and shit haha

The basic stupid hater... what will you say now? you'll say like before the DMC 2009, Shiftee will make a REVOLUTION that never happened?

The jury is french, the winner is english... and another guy in the top 3 is spanish. But we all know you and your "predictions".

AND thanks Muzzel to come on B4B, some people will hate you for a long time now.

AND thanks Muzzel to come on B4B, some people will hate you for a long time now.

why?

I think Jad means a lot of people will be jealous of your skills there for a long time to come?