What game are you currently playing?

will

online poker... I'm a degenerate

Will, you got any mix tapes coming up man?

Doing a techno one at the moment. Probably not to many people's taste on here. Should be done in the next couple of days.

Just bought metal gear solid 3 for £4 so currently that :)

I'm envious, I never got to play that one for more than 5 minutes!

Street Fighter 4, and I've just borrowed Lost Planet, which seems quite good, and Orange Box which I'm really looking forward to playing because I never played Episode 1 or 2. Or finished Portal.

On the flipside, I borrowed Alone in the Dark and had to switch it off after 45 minutes, it's the most godawful dogshit I think I've played for quite some time. I also borrowed Gears of War and got mind numbingly bored with it within an hour and a half.

Lost Planet is winding me up- I'm only on level three and there's a big thing, which is admittedly very impressive to look at, that keeps coming out of the floor and eating me before I've got a chance to do anything. It's annoying. Half Life 2 is also annoying me, but I think it's because I played it too long yesterday. I am at Ravenholm now which iirc is just under half way through? Great, great game despite its flaws, and I didn't realise how much I'd forgotten either. Am looking forward to finishing it so that I can get onto the episodes though.

I want Beautiful Katamari, King of Fighters XII, and Banjo & Kazooie next.

Are there any platformers for 360? What about decent adventure games?

^^BUMMER!

No warranty? I dropped mine and totally broke it myself and they replaced it! SCORE!

I just bout Civilization and been playing that.

^^BUMMER!

No warranty? I dropped mine and totally broke it myself and they replaced it! SCORE!

I just bout Civilization and been playing that.

I have some friends who dropped an air rifle on the disk tray when it was open and knackered it so they boxed it up sans hdd and pads and got it swapped for a new one, which died on them legitimately so they did the same thing again, and managed to blag an elite because they got their xbox back when it was quite expensive. All in all they ended up with a 20gb hdd, a 60gb hdd (which they gave to their brother who just bought an arcade), and two extra pads. They daren't go back to the shop anymore though.

I'd definitely get the console from the shop, they generally aren't that much steeper than ebay and they come with warranty. I got mine from Game and it was fully refurbed, looks new. Keep meaning to check the manufacture date, it can't be that old because it's an HDMI version. Microsoft warranty all consoles for 3 years now, which is why I didn't go for Game's extended warranty which was an extra year for £20. The bloke said 'we do recommend it because the xboxes are unreliable', cheeky bugger. An immoral man might get a rrod console off ebay before the warranty's up and take it to the shop for a replacement.

Ryan-ur avitar totally dances to the music in that first vid!

...if mine breaks I might just say fuck it and get a PS3