new freestyle vid from me

fuck up at the end but most of it was ok i thought,

any way feedback good or bad is what im after - just dont be too harsh!

any way u cant complain till you post a file, BITCH!

EDIT (with the link, I despair i really do)

yo,

cheer nino mean a lot coming from you, like your cuts fo sho

you taking the piss with the turbo scratch thing steven? :o if u aint, i dunno what it is but i dunno what a turbo scratch is!

yeah i use my strong hand on the fader, it that easy to tell? ive heard its better the other way round but dont really wanna learn both considering the amount of time i reckon itll take gettin it right the other way round.

Haha, I meant right at the end where you fling the record back and forth.

I can tell you're using your weaker hand on the record by watching the vid, but I don't think I'd have noticed if I was just listening to it.

wicked cheers fellas, I see this as my arrival to the scratch game haha. gonna be posting a few more of these now i got a nice easy way of recording set up

i'll get them turbos down for ya steve :8

wheres the beat from

beats on UM kentucky looper 1 lase, check the second one too its got some cool beats on too.

TBTF, i think those are just transformers to chops mate

<---- chuffed

dope!

there's the odd bit where it's a little repetitive, but there's some really nice patterns and i think your record control's good, especially considering you class it as your weak hand! There were some nice stabs in there too...

coolio, cheers ryan, stuff like thats what i need.

@ wax, being not repetative is what i find hardest about scratching (that and being clean i guess) so cant do much about that but cheers any ways man. its actually my best hand for scratching, but im right handed, so its my 'weak hand' so to say.

any way ill keep practising, i dont think im the most natural scratcher in the land so takes me longer to progress!