Who's up for DV Collab Mix 2?

Steve

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I've finished my mix. It's dubstep tastic. Problem is I can't find a site that lets the user upload more than 100MB of data and the FLAC file is 250MBish. Any suggestions? Most ones with 'share' in the title are blocked at my uni :(

If you've got WinRAR installed, right click the file and choose "Add to archive". On the General tab choose RAR as the format and then choose "Zip100: 98078 kb" in the "Split to volumes, bytes" drop-down list. Once it's done you'll have 3 files, 2 of which will be just under 100MB and the last, 50MB. Then you can upload them separately.

All SLAC has to do is download all three files, open any one of them and the file FLAC file can be extracted.

If you've got WinRAR installed, right click the file and choose "Add to archive". On the General tab choose RAR as the format and then choose "Zip100: 98078 kb" in the "Split to volumes, bytes" drop-down list. Once it's done you'll have 3 files, 2 of which will be just under 100MB and the last, 50MB. Then you can upload them separately.

All SLAC has to do is download all three files, open any one of them and the file FLAC file can be extracted.

Good tip steve. I've already arranged to drop round my friend's to do it this afternoon, so it should be no problem.

I'll PM you right about....now.

sounds fine. i'll be good to go at whatever tempo. "i will do anything for love (but i won't do that)", its the bomb.

beleeee dat!

give me a shout when we're ready to rock and roll- i can get it done any friday, sat, sun, or mon generally.

Then if bfresh can pass it back to me I'll sort out the levels, convert it, and get it posted.

Will do chief.

Then if bfresh can pass it back to me I'll sort out the levels, convert it, and get it posted.

Will do chief.

Will do chief.

Gah, my friend was busy today and i've just spent the last 2 hours trying to upload the winrar segments in the library only to find that the network blocks them. It might be quicker if i rip the file to a cd and send it to SLAC via snail mail... sorry about the wait guys

If you're running Windows, use this: -

http://sourceforge.net/project/downloading...;use_mirror=ovh

If you're using Vista and you have problems installing it, right click the exe and choose "Run as Administrator" and it should install OK.

If Jon's sending you a CD, he might as well send the WAV though, as size makes no difference.