Probably The Greatest Scratch Event I Have Seen and It's In August In Brighton

Blak Randy

I am gearing up for this to be arguably the best day of my life so far.

It has who I consider to be my 2 favourite scratchers I have seen from this country with Manipulate and Maroon.

Without a doubt the strongest Live scratcher I have seen with Deviant.

The best showcase I have ever seen with Jimmy The Hideous Penguin.

Probably the finest producer of scratch music with Lone Wolf.

And my favourite 2 Foreign scratchers with Plato and Blam.

On top of that everyone eslse is also sick.

This won't be cheesy routines with over used battle records. This will be the full on propper. 8 hours of Freestyles, showcases and music. Also I'm sure everyone will be free to get up and drop there own cuts. On top of that everyone is friendly as fuck and love getting mortal so it'll be a reet laugh. I'll be propping the bar up and scranning all the food.

No doubt Stig and Big Dave will be taking the piss on the mic.

If you are into scratching it would be criminal to miss this as you very very rarely get a chance to go to these kind of events men.

Sweet

i reckon i'll try and get down, maybe have a long weekend darn saarf. i can't afford to go on holiday this year (which is nothing unusual)

and since it's styled by a designer i've never heard of it makes it all the more appealing

what look should i go for?

I'm going to be in Darwin at the time. Damn! I'll have to make sure I get my end away on the beach that day so I don't feel like I'm missing out too much.

damn this sounds fucking awesome! i'd love to come...

can't ya'll come over to germany? we could do it in the barn next doors cause all the cows are out on the fields that day :((

I'm in Germany next week Nino. WHat is Frankfurt like? You know it??

Come to brighton. Get a cheap flight of Ryanair.

hmm i've only been to frankfurt one single time, i think it's cool. quite big city, the only german city that is considered having an actual "skyline". my man b-ju is from frankfurt btw...

and yeah if there's any chance/ money i might try to get down to brighton. would be really dope, props for putting together such a dope event!

can't ya'll come over to germany? we could do it in the barn next doors cause all the cows are out on the fields that day :((

I don't like Frankfurt very much but its ok for a short visit. Make sure u go to "Pro Vinyl", its a very good record shop imo! Apart from that Frankfurt isn't good for shopping tho..

I don't like Frankfurt very much but its ok for a short visit. Make sure u go to "Pro Vinyl", its a very good record shop imo! Apart from that Frankfurt isn't good for shopping tho..

Awesome Solemn. Thanks for nothing. Haha. I'll only be there 3 days getting pissed.

My mates DJ agent lives there so is gonna give us the heads up.

xx

hmm i've only been to frankfurt one single time, i think it's cool. quite big city, the only german city that is considered having an actual "skyline". my man b-ju is from frankfurt btw...

and yeah if there's any chance/ money i might try to get down to brighton. would be really dope, props for putting together such a dope event!

Cheers Man.

No props for me. It was all organised by Jimmy (Manipulate). I'm just spreading the word. Get yersel there Nino.

@ Foly. I know Tiny like too. Good man.