Who wants to do a DV group mix?

x2k

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i came back from the shower this morning to find that a full glass of fruit juice had been blown off my windowsill and onto my laptop :( i have a feeling it's broken, it was making a fizzing sound so i've dried it as best as i can and taken the battery out. i will probably try turning it on late this evening to see what happens, if it works i'll do my mix tomorrow if it doesn't i'm going to have to pull out :( i know, rubbish.

family pc... it worked when i pawned it off on them, give my brother 10 minutes with anything though and he renders it nigh on useless. i've just had to wait 15 minutes for the hard drive to stop chugging and it actually start to do things. my laptop is proper fucked, which is a pain considering i am not a very good backer upper and i have all sorts on it- i'm going to take it to the shop on the weekend and beg them to recover my hard drive. unfortunately that means that there's a very real chance that there's going to be a mortifying moment where i have to go through a bunch of photos of me doing action man poses infront of the webcam with the nerds at the shop, but i suppose i should have thought about that. apple care doesn't cover accidental damage so it's gotta come off the fucking home insurance too. oh well, at least i'll get a new one. i hope, anyway.

photos to follow (if i can find a camera, i used to use the macbook lol)

ps dooban check pms i'll forward you the rapidshare links

^^ dooban i fucked up you're after cable, so don't add your bit til cable sends you it with his on the end! unless cable downloaded, mixed and uploaded in 45 minutes which would be pretty impressive