Who wants to do a DV group mix?

x2k

x2k - do u need me to send u my tracklist?

Yes please! In fact can everyone send me the tracklist as they get it done...matt, dirk & wax can you send me yours too when you have a minute...cheers!

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The baton is currently being passed to Steve (uploading the flacc as i type.. I'll pm you the link in the morning)

Unfortunately i don't have a good way to monitor when recording on my laptop at the moment so i haven't done any multitrack cuts. I've had fun recording my mix today, it was good to do something different ! We should definitely do these every couple of months.

I've done about half of my bit. I'll pass it on to Dub-Se7en when I'm done which will probably be tomorrow. If nobody minds, when the last person has finished, is it OK if it's passed to me and I'll have a go at mastering it? Some of the levels are a little inconsistent.

We could do with one more person to make it a full hour. Does anyone wanna step up and do the last 5 minutes?

Failing that, we could have 5 minutes of beat with all 11 of us recording 30 seconds or so of cuts. What do you think?

haven't we finished this yet?

beat with cuts sounds good to me...mattnice also mention maybe do some sort of intro?

Split the file into chunks before uploading it. I split it into 3 sections with WinRAR before I passed it on to Dub.

Thinking about it, I reckon finding 1 extra person to finish the mix off would be better than the 5 minute scratch section at the end.