I'm off to The IDA World Finals on Sat...

savwar

yo...

i won the irish IDA here a few weeks ago...

and i'm now tryin to pick another routine or two out of my arse by 6am sat morning before i fly to Krakow....

Dstyles judged & showcased at it... he really liked my sets which was cool.

and yeah i went out the next night got pissed with him had falafels, chatted shit about bitches records skratches & skratch bitches... (no sex, he prefers nordies, . . ryan..?.)

realness...

unbelieveably nice guy.

but yeah i'm kinda nervous... possibly coz i've got 3 good sets and am sellotaping another two together... i think i need a max of 5 sets...(but i'm unlikely to make the final anyway)

does toadstyle mention anything about using custom reks in IDA or is it just DMC,

i wanna obey all skratchernet laws if i can...

competitors are IDA POLAND Dj Falcon Dj Eprom (wild card) IDA SPAIN Dj Soak IDA CZECH & SLOVAKIA Dj Lowa IDA PORTUGAL Dj Ride IDA ITALY Dj Craim IDA AUSTRIA Dj Aka IDA IRLEAND Dj Savwar IDA GERMANY Dj Rob Bankz IDA FRANCE Dj R-Ash IDA RUSSIA not confirmed IDA ISRAEL Dj Mesh IDA SLOVENIA not confirmed

showcases are - ZIP SKLAD (POL) DJ TIGERSTYLE & Band (UK) MARC HYPE & JIM DUNLOOP (GER) DJ KRIME & Band (POL) DJ TROUBL (FR)

can't wait, dont think i've ever seen troubl live. and lookin forward to seein what tiggystiddler is doin...

and that polish vodka thats amazing with apple juice...

good luck, pity it won't be streamed live though because I'd site here slating you to fuck if it was :(

.....and you wouldn't be paying for it either ;)

does toadstyle mention anything about using custom reks in IDA or is it just DMC,

i wanna obey all skratchernet laws if i can...

FLOL

congrats on winning the irish one and good luck

btw i think the german experimental set might be cool...

Go On Sav. Good luck. Ireally hope you smash it.

Btw Was Jim (Manipulate) at that event? He was telling me he went to see D Styles in Ireland and he said you were doing a routine too. He said he has never seen so many people at ascratch event actually enjoying themselves. He said it was brilliant.

i wana here your album mr snuff. looking forward to it.

well i dont want to over-hype it, but it's probably going to be better than 10 FA cup finals rolled into one.

in the interests of blowing all competition out the water the first 12" has a fucking heavyweight line up.

MC Mercury - Gunshot

Orifice Vulgatron - Foreign Beggars

Dr Syntax

Koaste - Last Men Standing/360 Physicals...

you heard it here first