New mixtapes?

Steve

if u like stuff like gravediggaz, necro, smut peddlars etc, komplete & propaganja's cd is worth listening to........a bit short (only 45 mins), but some nice tracks on there......

will also happily send off a copy of my one if any of ya'll are interested

I'm interested mate.

There seems to be very little new material coming out scratch wise. Perhaps I'm just not looking deep enough for it, but nobody seems to be making good mixtapes and shit anymore. I'd have thought there would be several albums along the lines of Phantazmagorea around by now too but there isn't. I think the only album out that I want but haven't got yet is 2tall's (and the Shortkut mix CD I mentioned above).

What happened to A-Trak's album? I'd like to hear a new one from D-Styles too and definitely one from Qbert.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a 60-70 minute mix that I'm close to having knocked out. I'm converitng it to mp3, uploading it to yousendit plus a mate's going to host it for free download.

will keep all interested advised of developments.

fuck me i'm a thick cunt sometimes.

it's 71 meg - thus it's going to take at least an hour and a quarter.

put another notch on the "number of favours owed me by matter" stick

Edited by Matt

sshhh it's for friends anf family only

too many rough edges and general fuck ups to unleash on the uneducated masses. like "3mins 30 secs, listen as matter knocks his tonearm into next week whilst doing his opening scratch solo" and so on..

The only reason I kept running was cos I pretty much pulled of my intro jugggle..

needless to say, I'll send you the link

pz

...or "vi-r-us" by the fingerbangerz?  two good scratch albums

that one is dope!

we listened to the recognize track over and over in the car on our trip to the musikmesse last year. Actually I think we only had this track cause it was some ttradio show.

I got part of it from the internet later, never seen a place to buy it...