Vekked - Lady Sovereign Juggle

yeah man, sounds pretty tight for the most part, difficult to say too much as i don't know the song so its hard to know what you're rearranging it from

big ups though man, souns like some decent skills, good luck for the dmc's!

this is nuts. once u've cleaned up the sloppy parts (there aren't many, just a bit in the middle and the bit at the end that i noticed) it's gonna be heavy. are u going to cut on the slowed down beat? didn't realise the beat was that nice slow...

this is nuts. once u've cleaned up the sloppy parts (there aren't many, just a bit in the middle and the bit at the end that i noticed) it's gonna be heavy. are u going to cut on the slowed down beat? didn't realise the beat was that nice slow...

thanks man, yea I lost the rhythm a bit doing the reverses and at the end... I'm prolly not doing anything after tho since it's already 1:30 and I have 4 other routines to fit into the remaining 4:30, haha... but yea, the beat's pretty nice slowed down, I cut over it at -20 so it's like normal hip-hop speed, sounds fresh

thanks for the replies guys... I'll try to break down some basic juggle stuff sometime, I've been trying to think of what's sort of the foundation skills for juggling that you build patterns and stuff from like chirps/stabs/transforms/tears with cutting... for me I just try other people's routines and see how they do certain patterns and stuff

hopefully it cleans up at DMC Panda, the hardest part for me will be pulling it off clean in front of all those people :S

bbbbphunk - hopefully I'll get a vid of it eventually, I might tape my whole 6 mins when I'm finished

haha, thanks, not a fan of the drumming eh? I'm actually changing it a bit, same rhythm, a bit different patterns... I think the drumming suffers the most from it being done on my mp3 setup rather than vinyl for right now