Just pre-ordered a Wii

Steve

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pokemon sauce
Soul Calibur II, Tony Hawk, Resident Evil 4, Splinter Cell. I've never owned either of those consoles, but I've played those games and they were all good. I'm sure someone else who owned either of those consoles could name more.

all of them dropped on other consoles as well (granted the Gamecube version had Link as a hidden character, which is awesome)

all i'm trying to say is that Nintendo console (for the last 2 generations at least) have had a small no. of quality games.

i'm so annoyed at nintendo right now (well more so then nintendo "fanboys") they haven't innovated in years and people are getting gimmicky confused with innovation.

i can't wait to get an xbox360 so i can start collecting bikinis in Dead Or Alive:Xtreme 2

Guest pokemon sauce
Personally I couldn't give a shit whose name is on the box of electronics in front of my TV, as long as I enjoy playing the games and can warrant the expense. PS3 is too expensive for me. Xbox 360 looks great, but I wanted to try the new approach to gaming that the Wii offered and if I end up not liking it, I'll just sell it. I can never really understand these "my console is better than yours" arguments (although playing Devil's advocate to wind up the fanboys can be fun) cos the only thing that matters is if the person playing the game is enjoying it, regardless of the platform.

yeah but i'm a hardcore gamer and i get caught up in shit like this. this new approach to gaming is a fuggin gimmick

all of them dropped on other consoles as well
So? You said the GC had no decent games other than first party titles.

this new approach to gaming is a fuggin gimmick

I disagree. And for a "hardcore gamer" it appears you don't own any of the next-gen consoles, you just like trolling forums with your opinions about them. lol. "LOLOMG you wiitardz are funy...lolzzzz it dosnt hav grafics like the ps3!!!1111 PS3 OWNZ YOU!!!!". Yawn.

has anyone gt their wii online yet?

ive got a slow internet connection and an old bt wireless modem but i cant get it to work with tiscali being my provider. does anyone know how to set iy up so i can use the bt mdem as my wireless access point but still using the tiscali modem?

Guest pokemon sauce
I disagree. And for a "hardcore gamer" it appears you don't own any of the next-gen consoles, you just like trolling forums with your opinions about them. lol. "LOLOMG you wiitardz are funy...lolzzzz it dosnt hav grafics like the ps3!!!1111 PS3 OWNZ YOU!!!!". Yawn.

i thought that the PS3 was gonna drop in europe before christmas up until a few months ago, so i had originally planned on waiting for that. but seeing as how i have to wait about 6 months i thought i'd get a Wii or a 360.

360 and PS3 are more powerful than the Wii: FACT

so the only thing left to compare are the various titles which will be coming out exclusively on each individual console.

oh yah, fuck a wiimote

ps3 = sell some body parts to buy a blu-ray player and omfg jerk off to the zillion pixels while watching a long final fantasy trailer and pressing xxxxxxxxxx. that dude that looks like a chick looks so fuckin real omg!

wii = arcade machine in your own home. nintendo looks like its pullin a revolution through. and its not a new approach to gaming, its an old one thats been brought to life. face it, its so much more intuitive and natural to use than xbox and ps3.

both the ps3 and wii are sick. actually all 3 consoles are nice and I'd love to own all of them. Personally, i would want a Wii simply for the fact that everyone can simply participtate and have a good time. If I had the money sure i'd get a PS3, hell i might even start saving up now, but with the cost xbox 360 that's a good price point.

Guest pokemon sauce
ps3 = sell some body parts to buy a blu-ray player and omfg jerk off to the zillion pixels while watching a long final fantasy trailer and pressing xxxxxxxxxx. that dude that looks like a chick looks so fuckin real omg!
what?? seriously whether people like it or not, a game with a better graphical appearance will be more engaging. that's not to say tho that games with shit graphics can't draw you in.

wii = arcade machine in your own home. nintendo looks like its pullin a revolution through. and its not a new approach to gaming, its an old one thats been brought to life. face it, its so much more intuitive and natural to use than xbox and ps3.

Miyamoto is that you?? how is it an arcade machine in your own home?? i have arcade sticks for virtua fighter that beat the shit outta any home arcade experience that the wii can offer.

the intuitive wiimote is infact the most ill-designed gimmick in gaming history, i respect nintendo for how they are trying to revolutionise the industry but this new development is still in its infancy and when things are in their infancy they suck balls.

Guest pokemon sauce
Oh wait no, sorry. Complete nonsense.

how?? i used to play the original quake on my PC with the lowest resolution setting, although the game was (and still is) killer, improved graphics would have made the game a better experience. are you people blind or something?? no offence if you are or anything, but i just think that you shouldn't be playing video games.

thats like saying poker is only better if the numbers on the cards look more fancy.

omfg pixel wankers blah blah.

doom 3 looked fucking cool but it wasnt as good as i'd hoped. never stuck to me, and it was shit multiplayer. concept was tired.

if playing alone is your thing, then go for the ps3. also if you love more-real-than-real parallel universe alien orgies.

Guest pokemon sauce
thats like saying poker is only better if the numbers on the cards look more fancy.

omfg pixel wankers blah blah.

doom 3 looked fucking cool but it wasnt as good as i'd hoped. never stuck to me, and it was shit multiplayer. concept was tired.

your one of those blind people i was talking about.... then why don't you just stick with the N64 and saturn then you fuck. you then try to use doom 3 as an example that "graphics don't make the game"... i never said that, i was saying that better graphics=a better overall gaming experience

if playing alone is your thing, then go for the ps3. also if you love more-real-than-real parallel universe alien orgies.

what the fuck are you talking about now. do you even know what games are dropping for the wii and the PS3?? i am seriously concerned about you...

man do i sound like im really a hardcore gamer? i dont know what is coming out for what and im just stirring shit. oh wait that must've been insensitive of me too. sorry dude ban me.

your one of those blind people i was talking about.... then why don't you just stick with the N64 and saturn then you fuck.

holy shit dude, relax before you pop an eye vein. i'll stick to stirring a bit of shit on dv thanks.

be concerned if you want because my life doesnt require me to know what is dropping for the ps3 and wii.

ps. im blind.

Guest pokemon sauce
be concerned if you want because my life doesnt require me to know what is dropping for the ps3 and wii.

ps. im blind.

yeah well mine does, sorry about the blind remark man, i had no idea, seriously.

the intuitive wiimote is infact the most ill-designed gimmick in gaming history, i respect nintendo for how they are trying to revolutionise the industry but this new development is still in its infancy and when things are in their infancy they suck balls.

the most ill designed? name another ambidextorous controller? if it is such a gimmick, why did sony announce they were gonna include tilt/motion sensing capabilities in thoer controller right after nintendo first showed off their controller for the first time? even the major games designers who had the most upto date development kits didnt even know about it?

motion tracking controllers are NOT in their infancy. are you old enough to remember the nintendo power glove? that was when it was in its infacy and it sucked balls (pretty much like most of your posts).

before you start another arguement, lets review a bit of nintendo history here...

snes - first shoulder mounted buttons. who needs all those extra buttons when you dont really need them?

N64 - first rumble pack... bit gimmicky but hey everything has rumble nowadays

- first analogue stick... funny how everyone coppied them

wii - first (decent) fully motion sensing controller

if it is so poorly designed, why do everyone copy their moves? it reminds me of apple and microsoft.