Just pre-ordered a Wii

Steve

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pokemon sauce
Pete - Pokemon is just an alias doing a bit of trolling. Don't waste anymore of your time posting responses. biggrin.gif
what this ain't an alias?!?!!!!!!!!?!!!!!!!!! i couldn't even get on this site before cause it took too long to load before the "upgrade".....................

the most ill designed? name another ambidextorous controller? if it is such a gimmick, why did sony announce they were gonna include tilt/motion sensing capabilities in thoer controller right after nintendo first showed off their controller for the first time? even the major games designers who had the most upto date development kits didnt even know about it?

motion tracking controllers are NOT in their infancy. are you old enough to remember the nintendo power glove? that was when it was in its infacy and it sucked balls (pretty much like most of your posts).

before you start another arguement, lets review a bit of nintendo history here...

snes - first shoulder mounted buttons. who needs all those extra buttons when you dont really need them?

N64 - first rumble pack... bit gimmicky but hey everything has rumble nowadays

- first analogue stick... funny how everyone coppied them

wii - first (decent) fully motion sensing controller

if it is so poorly designed, why do everyone copy their moves? it reminds me of apple and microsoft.

fuck forgot about all that (including the glove which i will now forgot again...)

don't matter though because as i was saying nintendo have not had quality games since the SNES days. sad but TRUE.

oh yah and while the N64 apparently had the first rumble pack and analogue stick for a console, the actual controller design sucked balls

Guest pokemon sauce
It's not me mate. I think you'll guess who it is when I tell you they are using the ISP Eircom, which is based in Ireland.

whhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt???????????!!!!!!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how you know that?? you're wrong but i'm just wondering

Guest pokemon sauce

delete the above post.

this is worse than that film i saw about the guy who hacks into some government computer but then the feds tracks him down and try to kill him.

but come on, i don't think it's fair to release personal information about me just because i have a vendetta against the wii...

whatever anyway