Can anyone get this illusion to work?

Steve

I GET IT! haha that was pretty cool. Basically what is suppose to happen is, you stare at the dot and when move your mouse over the thing the picture has color.... but the picture is in black in white so how can there be color!?!? pretty good.

are you still starring at the dot when you move your mouse over it? because it doesnt work unless you continue starring at the dot

also different peoples eyes all act differently, something must be up with your rods and cones mannnn. or it could be just ur comp screen i dunno

Guest sirchickski

Steve u must be partially colour deficient with your eyes, basically you only see what really is there.. OOOoooOOOOoooOOO mystical

cool!

try staring at the dot and bringing the mouse in and out of the picture quickly, after a few it should start to go in colour, albeit a little paler than the full effect...

it worked for me and i'm partially sighted in one eye.....

steve - does your skin blister and peel when you attempt to enter a church? do you sometimes wake up in regents park surrounded by wilkd animals?

Follow the instructions in brackets at the top of the page: -

http://www.johnsadowski.com/big_spanish_castle.html

Doesn't work for me at all.

Before anyone assumes this is one of those images that will suddenly turn into a screaming demon and make you shit yourself, I promise you it isn't!

Wild... it just worked for a split second for me