Kick Him in The PENIS

Guest Vekked

Guest Vekked
where the hell did you find those samples?! :((

the vocals is all from some google video, it's like a hospital ad or something, the guitar's from a beat battle on some site, that I just took the samples from, the rest is composed ish

Guest Vekked

lol, thanks for the feedback, I'ma make it into a full track soon, maybe get an emcee to rap about kicking a guy in the penis for the verse or something, I dunno...

pzz

whats the deal with 'emcee' i dont get it ... it doesnt even make sense and it takes longer to type

its like the oppostie of an abbreviation

same with 'deejay'

funny assed track tho man look forward to the full one

whats the deal with 'emcee' i dont get it ... it doesnt even make sense and it takes longer to type

same with 'deejay'

I believe emcee was a term created by KRS-one and accepted by the webster's english dictionary. It basically shows that the "emcee" is not the same thing as a traditional Master of Ceremonies (i.e. at a film awards ceremony) - its kinda of in the spirit of "we barrowed the name and flipped it & made it our own shit"

same with 'deejay'

I believe emcee was a term created by KRS-one and accepted by the webster's english dictionary. It basically shows that the "emcee" is not the same thing as a traditional Master of Ceremonies (i.e. at a film awards ceremony) - its kinda of in the spirit of "we barrowed the name and flipped it & made it our own shit"

eh you learn something new everyday.

Guest Vekked

lol, werd, I'ma work on it a bit, I just don't know what to do for a verse... like I know beat wise, but I don't know if I'd cut over it, or get someone to rap over it, or what I'd cut, or what they'd rap, lolll...