I went bombing the other night

DeriveOne

oh sorry xander,

ok well, it really all depends on how big I do them and how good I want it to look...

my rounded bomb I do is alot faster that my pointy one, because obviously round is an easy shape to make...

I'll say on average my round bombs took about 3-5 minutes, the pointy one takes about 5-10 minutes..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aight here's pics from lastnight

my buddy ICON was with us at first, he does wheat-pasting

SENS likes to go BIG

SENS head character

old piece I did, not painted lastnight

here's the good stuff we did at the end of the night...around 4:30

so ill he just painted in the rolled parts

yeeeaahhh

:@@

oh so nobody likes my piece at the end....

I was wondering how long till u get jealous of your bud getting all the attention :p

Your shit is obviously ill as fuck, but your boy showed a bunch of different styles that night (big+character+regular) and, with the exception of the last one, yours were the same as the previous nights. That wasn't trying to be a dis or anything, just an explanation so you don't stop posting Sens' pieces :d

With that said, yeah, your shit is definately dope - esp. the one @ the end.

Graf Question: Do you guys wear those flashlights on your forheads that miners use, or how do you see what you're doing at all?

I admit the dude does some better stuff, thats why I go bombin with him!

and if you guys thought my custom hats, shoes and canvases were dope....that fool's stuff would BLOW YOU AWAY

oh so nobody likes my piece at the end....

I was wondering how long till u get jealous of your bud getting all the attention :p

Your shit is obviously ill as fuck, but your boy showed a bunch of different styles that night (big+character+regular) and, with the exception of the last one, yours were the same as the previous nights. That wasn't trying to be a dis or anything, just an explanation so you don't stop posting Sens' pieces :d

With that said, yeah, your shit is definately dope - esp. the one @ the end.

Graf Question: Do you guys wear those flashlights on your forheads that miners use, or how do you see what you're doing at all?

well when your street bombing nah but if your doing freights at night ive seen people wearing night vision goggles etc.

NICE! So when u gonna hook up ur fellow DVers with some custom hats and shirts!??? HOOK IT UP HOMIE!

We could look *almost* as cool as these fools:

• 1 month later...