I went bombing the other night

DeriveOne

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh so nobody likes my piece at the end....

I was wondering how long till u get jealous of your bud getting all the attention :p

Your shit is obviously ill as fuck, but your boy showed a bunch of different styles that night (big+character+regular) and, with the exception of the last one, yours were the same as the previous nights. That wasn't trying to be a dis or anything, just an explanation so you don't stop posting Sens' pieces :d

With that said, yeah, your shit is definately dope - esp. the one @ the end.

Graf Question: Do you guys wear those flashlights on your forheads that miners use, or how do you see what you're doing at all?

well when your street bombing nah but if your doing freights at night ive seen people wearing night vision goggles etc.

Night Vision Goggles? You can't see shit with night vision goggles. All you would be able to see is contours of shit and shapes and on top of all that, it'd all be just green. I mean i guess if you're good, maybe you don't need to see the colors your using? I just find that hard to believe.

Derive, nice looking stuff man, so sick.  I have a question though, what would happen if you were to like say cover or overlap someone elses throw up?

I usually never go over anybody elses stuff unless it's on trains or somethin, and even then I'll only go over something that's not good

it's pretty dissrepectful to go over somebody

• 1 month later...