Digging Tips?

Guest Vekked

oh diggin tips well....

1. 1971 - 1973 funks golden years

2. be vigilant... you will find your grail for pennies

3. big afros on sleeve (big fros + 1971-1973 = woo hoo usually)

4. if it smells right buy it

5. do your homework (artists,labels,producers etc)

6. memorise every record sleeve and label you've ever seen

7. take haych the walking breaktionary with you

8. be lucky

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no haych readily accessible, can I still be a digger too?

Here's kinda a serious question...

What if you go diggin with a friend, how do you decide who gets what? Whoever finds it first? I take it dee & haych dig together, so how do you guys do it?

haych has no records but he loves diggin anyway

if you dont have a clued up friend then you have

to do even more homework or buy stuff that looks right

take chances some of my best finds are chancers

the only way to learn is to go diggin

when a few of us go diggin its a fair cop with no beef

whoever gets there first gets first dibs next man gets

first on next box, multiples of things are shared & the

"if i got it & you aint, you have it" mentality is there too

we were all mates before diggers so thats where it comes

from..

I have no haych readily accessible, can I still be a digger too?

Here's kinda a serious question...

What if you go diggin with a friend, how do you decide who gets what? Whoever finds it first? I take it dee & haych dig together, so how do you guys do it?

whoever finds it first, once ive got my hands on something i want no fucker is taking it off me. sometimes i even buy good stuff iv already got again if it means someone else cant get it. im such a good friend

"if i got it & you aint, you have it" mentality is there too

we were all mates before diggers so thats where it comes

from..

damm right...

pass the beats along the line...

but if i find this 45 for 50p again when its all 3 of us who's gonna take the prize(will dee get his double or will it be ben's...)

there any good haunts in leeds for digging about??

or dont u wanna share em with me??

think it might be good for me as i have no money to buy new records really - its starting to get me down so any help wud be much apprechiated

For digging digging, I'm not sure. But if you want a record shop with good varied rotating stock at very reasonable to cheap prices check out Soul Alley in Grand Arcade. It's near Richer sounds between New Briggate and Vicar Lane.

I'll give you a tip. Dont ask other people for tips. Cuz then thats their way of doing it. And that wouldnt really be a "tip" then would it? it would just be their way. So really you should of called this thread "Can yall tell me how/where you dig"

Idiot

Guest Vekked
I'll give you a tip. Dont ask other people for tips. Cuz then thats their way of doing it. And that wouldnt really be a "tip" then would it? it would just be their way. So really you should of called this thread "Can yall tell me how/where you dig"

Idiot

ok DickButt, I'll give you a tip, I'm talking about digging for records, not digging in anal cavities faggot, I don't think we're talking about the same sort of 'tip', so I'm prolly gonna change the name of this thread to 'DB_ stay the fuck out of my threads 4ever <3'

n00b.

Idiot

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. The reason humans are higher life forms is that we're able to communicate our experiences with others.

Idiot

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. The reason humans are higher life forms is that we're able to communicate our experiences with others.

take it to asis, hippy

Idiot

ok DickButt, I'll give you a tip, I'm talking about digging for records, not digging in anal cavities faggot, I don't think we're talking about the same sort of 'tip', so I'm prolly gonna change the name of this thread to 'DB_ stay the fuck out of my threads 4ever <3'

n00b.

:@

Guest Vekked

Idiot

I thought it was cuz we could eat other bitch azz organisms if they stepped...

Idiot

take it to asis, hippy

Homie, I've been here for a while, you're here swingin your dick with your 25 posts like you run some shit? This was a perfectly good thread and then you came in and called the person who started it an idiot?

Idiot

take it to asis, hippy

Homie, I've been here for a while, you're here swingin your dick with your 25 posts like you run some shit? This was a perfectly good thread and then you came in and called the person who started it an idiot?

Swinging my dick?

:s .....

Guest Vekked

Idiot

take it to asis, hippy

Swinging my dick?

:s .....

I thought I told your swingingdickassfaggot to take your faggotry elsewhere (elsewhere being anyone else's threads, or the shoutbox)