My Heros!

$a!n+

lol!

we have all senn you pester killa jewel with your comments on my space! ;)

:((

I dont pester.

Giz I'd like to see the NAMM footage.

1/9/2006 11:10 PM

How many marriage proposals do you get a week?

1/17/2006 12:01 PM

The Baton Rouge steak house!?!?! I wouldnt eat anywhere thats a steak house called The Red Stick. LOL

Anyway...Baton Rouge is French. Montreal is French...So we are practically realated. But dont let that mess up our wedding plans. LOL

lol!

we have all senn you pester killa jewel with your comments on my space! ;)

I dont pester.

Giz I'd like to see the NAMM footage.

1/9/2006 11:10 PM

How many marriage proposals do you get a week?

1/17/2006 12:01 PM

The Baton Rouge steak house!?!?! I wouldnt eat anywhere thats a steak house called The Red Stick. LOL

Anyway...Baton Rouge is French. Montreal is French...So we are practically realated. But dont let that mess up our wedding plans. LOL

This faggot is pestering and stalking me. Do you have to live vicariously via me?

She has dropped me a couple comments and messages. I am just being friendly. You should try it.

I think these girls are hot and talented. Deal with it or just keep hating.

im only jealous man! and you know it! ;)

LOL. The truth is I have a crush on you pete! I also here you have a show this weekend and I wasnt invited! :(

Ok, I really was but, the line up filled up. Goodluck, maybe I can come see yall. Yall need to start doing shows in BR. If you wanted a set on our Wednesday Audiofiles, I can try and swing you a slot. Holla!

LOL. The truth is I have a crush on you pete! I also here you have a show this weekend and I wasnt invited! :(

Ok, I really was but, the line up filled up. Goodluck, maybe I can come see yall. Yall need to start doing shows in BR. If you wanted a set on our Wednesday Audiofiles, I can try and swing you a slot. Holla!

i have a show this weekend?! its the firat ive heard ab0ut it! it seems i hav been drunk poisting, just as i am now! whats this wednesday in audiofiles and BR?

and on the crush lecvel tho0ugh... im single ;) :((

i have a show this weekend?! its the firat ive heard ab0ut it! it seems i hav been drunk poisting, just as i am now! whats this wednesday in audiofiles and BR?

and on the crush lecvel tho0ugh... im single ;) :((

I get my web personalities mixed up. LOL :((