ecler hak360

am i the only one out there that uses the ecler hak360 mixer? its never really mentioned. you allways hear about vestax, technics etc. this must be the most overlooked mixer around. and i think its better than all the mixers out there. am i insane???????

am i the only one out there that uses the ecler hak360 mixer? its never really mentioned. you allways hear about vestax, technics etc. this must be the most overlooked mixer around. and i think its better than all the mixers out there. am i insane???????

I have one and think it's fader is the best there is.

If we're talking slept on mixer, take a look at the Xone:02.

I had a go on the 360, it's definitely a dope mixer. I went with the Rane TTM 56 after all which to me is still the best mixer around.

The Xone 02 is definitely overlooked but it doesn't really have anything that makes it outstanding like contactless faders or stuff like that. It's just a solid mixer, I guess.

I have one and think it's fader is the best there is.

Can't really comment other than to say a LOT of people seem to post messages saying they've broken! I've yet to hear of a broken 56...

If we're talking slept on mixer, take a look at the Xone:02.

Werd

I think people are sick of hearing it after hearing me banging on about it for nearly four years though.