butter rugs

so ive had a pair sittin around for the longest cause i got annoyed by them always commin off everytime i take a record off and now i just recently started using them again just cause i wanted to see if they still do it and plus i paid 20 bucks for them so i need to put them to some useage....does anyone have this problem or have a solution to this...ive tried cleaning the platter as well as possible to keep the static away but hasnt done anything.

^^^sewer slimes are dope, all hail gutter! when will you put out the highly acclaimed "updates"?

for butter rugs put some super glue around the spindle hole on the black side and let it dry. works perfect. my butter rugs won't come off the platter all the time and the spindle hole doesn't get torn any more.

as i once said this before on asis:

i had a pair of butter rugs and sewer mats, sewermats all the way. butter rugs sticks on to records as you pull them off the platter and you'll spend alot of team searching for it on the floor.

sewer mats is the best mat after testing all of vestax mats, technics / mk3d mats, stantons mats, normal thick mats, esdjco mats, etc.

personally recomend the technics speed mats,

just the right slippyness for me, dunno how they'd fair if you were a juggler though.

on the shitside, makes you look a bit of a knob when you've got pdxs

I'm waiting to see that D-style's Table Cloths are gonna be like.....prolly the same as everything else haha

but yeah I use butter rugs too, I had to use my sister's black gothic fingernail polish to fix the ripping though...in the spindle hole and around the edges...

so far the butter rugs are for me... I got the sewer slimes, but I used them for a bit, and both of them split apart, like the grey surface was peeling off on one side of both of them :s up until then, they weren't as slippy as the butter rugs, but they were more controlled... try juggling some thicker 10 inch records on 45 with butter rugs, not that it happens much, but it's absolutely impossible, it was like I was on gemini's again, like a half rotation pick up time, lol :s

but yea... I've had butters for over a year, the hole's a bit wider, like 50% than when it came, but they still work fine despite that, and other than the rare 10" on 45 juggling, they work great

pazzz.

I got the sewer slimes, but I used them for a bit, and both of them split apart, like the grey surface was peeling off on one side of both of them

if gutter hits this thread up, I just wanna know why that might happen? cuz I've heard nothing but good things, but mine didn't hold up